UConn -11.5 vs. St Johns | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -11.5 vs. St Johns

Reaction Score
If I were a betting man, I’d take St.John’s with the points. However we
ARE due for a blowout and Gampel should be hopping tonight.
I am a betting man and I can bet against the my other favorite teams like the NY Giants (boy that made me some money), Yankees, or any NBA team, but I just can't against the UConn Huskies basketball team. My world would flip upside down if I ever did that :p

I won't ever put myself in a position to root against UConn in any way.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why do they schedule games every season at Gampel during winter break? It is a disservice to the students.

Well they were supposed to be back, at least a lot of them. But UConn delayed the return to campus a couple of weeks ago.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
That's the easiest pick I've seen in weeks. I took the points. I'll be there to watch.

Reaction Score
Taking St. Johns team total under 71.5 and laying the points with UConn.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Well he had the under until OT lol.
OT counts. He went 0-2. I saw the line for this game and thought it was a typo. St. John’s was the easiest pick I’ve seen in weeks. Maybe months.

Reaction Score
OT counts. He went 0-2. I saw the line for this game and thought it was a typo. St. John’s was the easiest pick I’ve seen in weeks. Maybe months.
OT is like 00 on the roulette wheel though. if you bet the under, it's going to come up occasionally. But you can't really let it affect your thought process on the bet. Process was right with the under bet tonight. 2pt driving team against our front court.

But yeah, I bet Johnnies + the points. Line was definitely too high.

Reaction Score
Let’s go back through your picks, because they are awful. Also, any one who types out before a game easiest pick in months is a fugazi gambler putting down $25 bets.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Let’s go back through your picks, because they are awful. Also, any one who types out before a game easiest pick in months is a fugazi gambler putting down $25 bets.
It’s only an actual prediction if you make it before the game. Like I did. And the fact that you laid 10/11 points, when the obvious bet was taking the points, makes me question your IQ and whether I should even be heckling you. And it was more than $25 FYI.

Reaction Score
It’s only an actual prediction if you make it before the game. Like I did. And the fact that you laid 10/11 points, when the obvious bet was taking the points, makes me question your IQ and whether I should even be heckling you. And it was more than $25 FYI.
You lay -300 on ML parlays, you are a fugazi gambler.

I bet on UConn every game, I could not care less about the few hundred bucks if they lose, when it comes to betting real money I do not bet with my heart and I certainly do not -300 on basketball parlays like a chump.

But congrats on hitting a bet and acting like you are sharp for doing so, it an obvious sign winning is rare for you.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You lay -300 on ML parlays, you are a fugazi gambler.

I bet on UConn every game, I could not care less about the few hundred bucks if they lose, when it comes to betting real money I do not bet with my heart and I certainly do not -300 on basketball parlays like a chump.

But congrats on hitting a bet and acting like you are sharp for doing so, it an obvious sign winning is rare for you.
Thanks for remembering my UConn/Providence ML bet. Keep taking 11 point BE favorites. Let me know how that works.

And remember…Vegas gives us a few gifts a year. Congrats on missing the most recent one last night.

Reaction Score
Thanks for remembering my UConn/Providence ML bet. Keep taking 11 point BE favorites. Let me know how that works.

And remember…Vegas gives us a few gifts a year. Congrats on missing the most recent one last night.
I was referring to another parlay you posted, laying -300 on a 3 team ML, you know a parlay is different than a straight bet, right? But the fact you also laid that on a -300 ML against PCs tells me all I need to know. Let me know how laying -300 works out for you. Anyways congrats on the $25 last night, clearly you needed it.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I was referring to another parlay you posted, laying -300 on a 3 team ML, you know a parlay is different than a straight bet, right? But the fact you also laid that on a -300 ML against PCs tells me all I need to know. Let me know how laying -300 works out for you. Anyways congrats on the $25 last night, clearly you needed it.
About the same way laying 11 in the BE works out. So we’re both idiots. Nice. And Nate Oats wants his boxers back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom