Uber and Lyft prices | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uber and Lyft prices

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Unfortunately between the pandemic & our government- people in our society who typically make between $30,000-$70,000 a year are finding a way to stay home & making a similar income with the support of the government & different programs. That is why there are so many places that are hiring who can’t find people- I can show you documentation on top of documentation how this is the case over the last 6 months+.

Just another ripple effect of the pandemic & when you tell people to stay home they get comfortable with that idea & it becomes habitual (remember it takes 21 days to create a habit- lol). Not to say that the government didn’t have a good reason to do so. Hopefully this issue doesn’t turn out to be a huge issue in our society for the long haul.
don't need no stinkin 'documentation' to know that's obviously happening, bigly. lol.
and yes, it'll be a huge issue in the long haul. after the '09 setback, many folks didn't see the light, and get back in the job market until '17 and '18. that's what the data showed. the interesting thing is that microsoft or somebody just completed an extensive analysis, with polling and other tools, for the 'wfh' crowd, and found that large amounts of those folks say that they feel that they're working more, with more conferences (zoom, etc) and such, totally exhausting them. mebbe some of those folks will give up their tv gigs, and decide to do something with actual people. we'll see.
can't say anything aboot lyft and uber prices as i've never used them, tho i do know lots of folks who use them, and a few drivers as well.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam
Top Bottom