Two suggestions | The Boneyard

Two suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
1) Give me the option to have more threads displayed per page. I don't get to view the board at work and when I get home, I have to click through to the second page and if I hit the link to go back to the board and have that thread be marked as read, I'm back to the first page and have to click on through to the second again. Let me have 50 threads or something on each page.

2) When a forum is marked as read, the difference between that and an unread board is almost imperceptable. Make it a bigger difference between light medium blue and light blue (or whatever it is). Maybe Husky Blue and light gray.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
1) Give me the option to have more threads displayed per page. I don't get to view the board at work and when I get home, I have to click through to the second page and if I hit the link to go back to the board and have that thread be marked as read, I'm back to the first page and have to click on through to the second again. Let me have 50 threads or something on each page.

Don't hit the back button. Scroll to the bottom or top of the page and hit Men's Basketball (or whichever board you're on). The posts will now be marked read.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Don't hit the back button. Scroll to the bottom or top of the page and hit Men's Basketball (or whichever board you're on). The posts will now be marked read.
That works fine if you're working on the first page of posts. Often times when I get home, I have to scroll to the second page of posts to start and hitting 'Men's Basketball' takes me back to the first page where I don't want to be - unless I had like 20 more threads on the first page. That was the point :) More threads per page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom