TV Options to Watch the Knicks or Any Other Team | The Boneyard

TV Options to Watch the Knicks or Any Other Team

Reaction Score
Looks like Frontier cancelled MSG. I googled options and there is NBA TV, Fubu, and others. I don't want to spend $200 to watch them or any other team. I have no experience with Streaming Options.

Any suggestions on how to view. I know it isn't free. Just looking for the best options for the least money.

Reaction Score
League pass is free for the first week of the season so you've got that if you want early on

Curiouser
Reaction Score
A4ED4F17-1F37-420B-AB1B-6164B53794EF.jpeg

Reaction Score
From website, ESPN.com, they are losing. Barrett and Burks are scoring. Centers virtually nothing, Toppin not much. Others not enough. What else is new?

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Google nba reddit streams. There will be a free hd stream somewhere.

Reaction Score
Im not risking a virus to watch the Knicks no thanks, not worth a virus.

Reaction Score
Google nba reddit streams. There will be a free hd stream somewhere.
Thanks. I went there but my browser of top said "Not Secure," on a few of the sites I clicked on.

Some flat out gave me warning about Malicious Malware or Hardware.

I decided not to continue, not liking either of those messages.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I went there but my browser of top said "Not Secure," on a few of the sites I clicked on.
FYI. Not secure is prob an indication that the site is not https. So data transferred is not encrypted.

Reaction Score
As a long time suffering Knicks fan, they pulled their long and continuous habit of dying in the fourth quarter last night. I do think that once Rivers returns, he will bring some stability to the offense but it's going to be another long and fruitless year,

Reaction Score
I love that FO regime after FO regime, none of them put a priority on shooting or playmaking. Toppin should be a nice pro, at least offensively, but he's the last thing they needed. Should have taken Haliburton and ran.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I love that FO regime after FO regime, none of them put a priority on shooting or playmaking. Toppin should be a nice pro, at least offensively, but he's the last thing they needed. Should have taken Haliburton and ran.

Agreed. And baz is a great fit next to Barrett. There’s a reason Bazz’s best years were in Portland with a true pg/primary ball handler to play with.

I think Philly would be a good fit for him

Reaction Score
Looks like Frontier cancelled MSG. I googled options and there is NBA TV, Fubu, and others. I don't want to spend $200 to watch them or any other team. I have no experience with Streaming Options.

Any suggestions on how to view. I know it isn't free. Just looking for the best options for the least money.

Wow, when I moved to West Hartford literally the only reason I chose frontier was they had msg. I canceled them for youtube tv figuring I needed the savings more than the crappy knicks but if the knicks ever got good (haha) I'd have to switch back. Guess it was the right call.

Pretty sure league pass is the only legal option, and streams on sketchy websites is really the only other option

Reaction Score
I think you are right about this.

Based on the results last night, it looks like the Knicks are being the Knicks and will be in the lottery again, and hopefully not with the number 8 choice.

Reaction Score
I think you are right about this.

Based on the results last night, it looks like the Knicks are being the Knicks and will be in the lottery again, and hopefully not with the number 8 choice.

Gotta root against the Mavericks too, since the Knicks have their 1st rounder this year.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Gotta root against the Mavericks too, since the Knicks have their 1st rounder this year.

Yeah, that ain’t gonna be worth much.

Teams like the lac teams will be in mid management mode. Because of that I could see dallas being a top 2-3 seed this year

Reaction Score
Yeah, that ain’t gonna be worth much.

Teams like the lac teams will be in mid management mode. Because of that I could see dallas being a top 2-3 seed this year

The Mavs outside of Luka arent that good, Clippers and Nuggets have a much better roster, the West is loaded its possible they do miss the playoffs. If they make the playoffs Luka might win MVP, but yeah with Knicks luck it will be a pick in the 20s or even the 30s lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom