Tulsa - Miss St brawl | The Boneyard

Tulsa - Miss St brawl

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
A classic bowl matchup between a sub 500 SEC school and "top 25" AAC school Tulsa. They make it memorable with an extended postgame brawl. Gonna miss our AAC friends.

Reaction Score
Miss St acted like idiots the whole game. Nonstop smack, cheap hits and lack of discipline. Tulsa wins that game easily if their QB didn’t have the worst game of his life for no apparent reason. He was just total hot garbage today. He played very well but the picks he threw were just beyond awful. I’m not sure what that was.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It was disgraceful. Both teams should be banned from post season play for at least the 2021 season.

If the 2020 COVID season has shown anything, it's that academics are an afterthought. Regular season game have been played throughout December and the Finals break for FBS, MBB, & WBB is farcically insignificant. 24-32 team tournament to end the season to crown a proper Div. 1a National Champion.

Reaction Score
It actually was a good game for watching...teams matching each other...I did not expect much from Mississippi State...they are last in their division and a bad team.

Army's run game was fun to watch...

Brawl ? It was chippy all game...a bad look for both teams.

Reaction Score
Miss St acted like idiots the whole game. Nonstop smack, cheap hits and lack of discipline. Tulsa wins that game easily if their QB didn’t have the worst game of his life for no apparent reason. He was just total hot garbage today.
The "SEC" talk probably got to him.

Reaction Score
Game was chippy from the warm ups... Tulsa flagged for three unsportsmanlike conducts in game....

Misssissippi State was flagged once..,but it was chippier than the penalties show.

Bunch of young, testosterone laden men...it got out of hand.

Reaction Score
Game was chippy from the warm ups... Tulsa flagged for three unsportsmanlike conducts in game....

Misssissippi State was flagged once..,but it was chippier than the penalties show.

Bunch of young, testosterone laden men...it got out of hand.
I couldn’t care less about either team. Miss St was by far the chippier, less disciplined team. No class.

The whole game was determined by Tulsa’s QB throwing 3 picks that were nearly inexplicable. Tulsa was by far the better team except that their QB gave it away.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tulsa wasn't the better team...Tulsa lost...QB had some problems...but it was the MSU defenders hurrying him that caused them. MSU was mixing up looks....And MSU defenders were stepping in front of the ball.

And having a 260 pounder drop into deep coverage turned into a great defensive call. The QB did not see him coming over. Gtreat scheming.

Last edited:

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I had money on Miss State ML and got lucky. Tulsa dominated the game and should have won by three touchdowns.

Their QB ruined the game for them. A shame; their defense is one of the best in the country.

Reaction Score
Tulsa wasn't the better team...Tulsa lost...QB had some problems...but it was the MSU defenders hurrying him that caused them. MSU was mixing up looks....And MSU defenders were stepping in front of the ball.

And having a 260 pounder drop into deep coverage turned into a great defensive call. The QB did not see him coming over. Gtreat scheming.

Nonsense. Miss St sucked.

Reaction Score
Miss State, as I posted pregame, is one of the worst teams in the SEC...at the bottom of their division....

When a team, that is in their conference championship game until the end , loses to such a team...they really, really had a suckee game.

Tulsa let MSU run wild on kick off returns....139 yards to Tulsa's 39.

Tulsa's interceptions were caused by their lack of a running game threat, allowing MSU to drop middle linebackers into coverage ...Tulsa managed 3.4 yds per carry. With 3 or 4 downs to go on 3rd...everyone knew a pass was called.

It iwould be nonsense to think that Tulsa would be anything but a bottom tier in the SEC this year.

Saying that, Tulsa-MSU was a fun game to watch...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I thought it was awesome, well I was entertained. Would anyone have even cared about this game if there wasnt a brawl? They wanna put a below .500 team in a bowl (even though they won) and make a mockery of the bowl system I hope there is a brawl in every game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom