Tulsa King (New Stallone TV Show) | The Boneyard

Tulsa King (New Stallone TV Show)

Reaction Score
I watched the first episode of Sly Stallone's new TV show, Tulsa King. He plays a mafioso getting out of prison after twenty-five years and his "reward" for staying loyal to the mob is to be exiled to Tulsa to start up a territory there. Martin Starr from Silicon Valley plays the owner of a dispensary that Stallone offers "protection" to. First episode was entertaining and I'll likely stick with it as I've always been a big Stallone fan. That said, the fish out of water aspect feels like something we've seen before many times. I also find that I'm having to watch with subtitles. Stallone was never the easiest to understand and he's getting a bit of the old man mushmouth that makes understanding him even more challenging.

Reaction Score
I watched the first episode of Sly Stallone's new TV show, Tulsa King. He plays a mafioso getting out of prison after twenty-five years and his "reward" for staying loyal to the mob is to be exiled to Tulsa to start up a territory there. Martin Starr from Silicon Valley plays the owner of a dispensary that Stallone offers "protection" to. First episode was entertaining and I'll likely stick with it as I've always been a big Stallone fan. That said, the fish out of water aspect feels like something we've seen before many times. I also find that I'm having to watch with subtitles. Stallone was never the easiest to understand and he's getting a bit of the old man mushmouth that makes understanding him even more challenging.

I like Taylor Sheridan but this one feels like he made the shoe specifically for Stallone.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'll stick with it because of Stallone, and the first episode was ok. Don't see it being renewed. Stallone's face looks frozen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom