Trey Patterson announcement live in 2minutes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Trey Patterson announcement live in 2minutes

Reaction Score
I am a casual fan and a tea leaf reader.. Nevertheless.. If you are observant and can connect dots.. You can begin to see the Big Picture... BY provides nuggets of information/insight that allows you to form plausible scenarios.

I will say this. .I am convinced that by season's end.. There could very well be more roster movement than already predicted. And thus more urgency on 2021 class recruiting.

Chef JR

Reaction Score
I am a casual fan and a tea leaf reader.. Nevertheless.. If you are observant and can connect dots.. You can begin to see the Big Picture... BY provides nuggets of information/insight that allows you to form plausible scenarios.

I will say this. .I am convinced that by season's end.. There could very well be more roster movement than already predicted. And thus more urgency on 2021 class recruiting.
Oh you think others are transferring.... not that one of our 2021 recruits is transferring in early..

C

Chief00

When you have players of relatively equal , you will tend to have transfer out activity.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
a top-50 6’5 off guard who can shoot is exactly what the doctor would order. I wonder if DeMatha would let him cram in online classes or something to graduate early. Free year for him anyway.

Reaction Score
a top-50 6’5 off guard who can shoot is exactly what the doctor would order. I wonder if DeMatha would let him cram in online classes or something to graduate early. Free year for him anyway.
I had asked the BY the same question and did not receive any encouraging responses.. At the end of the day. .Corey and his parents/coaches would make that call assuming DH/staff felt there was a need he could fill. I have no knowledge on his academic status at Roselle and even if its a viable scenario based on achieving enough credits to graduate from HS.

He may just want to enjoy a "normal" senior year in HS .. Enjoy Family and Friends.. Work on his game and strengthen his body.

My motivation in asking was simply.. Given what the BY knew about him.. Could he/would he be the type of young man who would consider such a move if it was a legitimate option for him??.

Reaction Score
Oh you think others are transferring.... not that one of our 2021 recruits is transferring in early..
Just wanted to respect you/your question with an answer/response...

This is a crazy and unprecedented year in College BB with COVID scheduling and the eligibility/redshirt/transfer flexibility.. They have options this year that they've never had before,

Let's enjoy the season and finish out the year ..Hopefully with everyone back and healthy for the Tournament Run..

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Chef JR
Not true 99. As I've mentioned in previous posts/threads. .My wife is definitely the Chef in the family..

I'm thinking maybe Goose needs to be cut a little slack. I was on the fence until he posted this in the Corey Floyd Jr to UConn thread:

Crushed it..Matrim/Sool..Who's next?? Justice??

No way possible chef gives credit to the real dam breaker, burner account or not.

It's not Goosesese's fault he got caught up in the charade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I had asked the BY the same question and did not receive any encouraging responses.. At the end of the day. .Corey and his parents/coaches would make that call assuming DH/staff felt there was a need he could fill. I have no knowledge on his academic status at Roselle and even if its a viable scenario based on achieving enough credits to graduate from HS.

He may just want to enjoy a "normal" senior year in HS .. Enjoy Family and Friends.. Work on his game and strengthen his body.

My motivation in asking was simply.. Given what the BY knew about him.. Could he/would he be the type of young man who would consider such a move if it was a legitimate option for him??.
Think he’s talkin bout Jordan

Reaction Score
I'm thinking maybe Goose needs to be cut a little slack. I was on the fence until he posted this in the Corey Floyd Jr to UConn ,,
First of all..Thank you for your comments.. It is quite unexpected and refreshing.. However..I hope you realize that this is a really bad look for you.. It differentiates you from the Thundering Herd and sets you up for a tsunami of criticism because of your somewhat contrarian view. I would give that serious consideration going forward.

Secondly..In Real Life..I would have resolved this silliness a long time ago with a man-to-man/eyeball-to-eyeball discussion with certain individuals.. Trust me on that..

Cyber Space is different.. People can hide behind their computer screens and keyboards and can actually communicate things that they would never be allowed to get away with in Real Life.

I was brought up by a Marine pilot and a Navy Wave.. You walked the walk.. You didn't talk the talk.. By responding and defending myself against these ridiculous claims.. Aren't I really giving my own personal integrity and power back to the accusers?? I think so..

Again. .Appreciate your shout out. FWIW...I would expect Crickets on my response. And I'm good with that

Last edited:
C

Chief00

I'm thinking maybe Goose needs to be cut a little slack. I was on the fence until he posted this in the Corey Floyd Jr to UConn thread:

No way possible chef gives credit to the real dam breaker, burner account or not.

It's not Goosesese's fault he got caught up in the charade.

What made the Dam Break a fundamental game changer prediction was it understood that James Bouknight would commit but also be a recruiting game changer. Because Chief invested time in the summer circuit he understood relationships and the possibilities that would flow from this. It was a prediction of a stream of key commitments. It was 3D chess - not the one off predictions the Casual Fans get caught up in here. This is not a criticism at all. I love the excitement and intrigue about any particular recruit - but for reasons cited above - The Dam Break prediction was a fundamental game changer.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

First of all..Thank you for your comments.. It is quite unexpected and refreshing.. However..I hope you realize that this is a really bad look for you.. It differentiates you from the Thundering Herd and sets you up for a tsunami of criticism because of your somewhat contrarian view. I would give that serious consideration going forward.

Secondly..In Real Life..I would have resolved this silliness a long time ago with a man-to-man/eyeball-to-eyeball discussion with certain individuals.. Trust me on that..

Cyber Space is different.. People can hide behind their computer screens and keyboards and can actually communicate things that they would never be allowed to get away with in Real Life.

I was brought up by a Marine pilot and a Navy Wave.. You walked the walk.. You didn't talk the talk.. By responding and defending myself against these ridiculous claims.. Aren't I really giving my own personal integrity and power back to the accusers?? I think so..

Again. .Appreciate your shout out. FWIW...I would expect Crickets on my response. And I'm good with that
Thanks for sharing your compelling story, Chief hopes it puts the conspiracy theories to rest. @Grey Goose is his own dude!

Reaction Score

He's talking about Jordan Hawkins moving up and coming in the spring this year

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Nevermind. I'm back on the right side of the fence again, you're the same guy.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
What made the Dam Break a fundamental game changer prediction was it understood that Janes Bouknight would commit but also be a recruiting game changer. Because Chief invested time in the summer circuit he understood relationships and the possibilities that would flow from this. It was a prediction of a stream of key commitments. It was 3D chess - not the one off predictions the Casual Fans get caught up in here. This is not a criticism at all. I love the excitement and intrigue about any particular recruit - but for reasons cited above - The Dam Break prediction was a fundamental game changer.
Game Meme GIF by Power Unlimited

Reaction Score
Classy.. Didn't realize you wore glasses and have small hands!! Are you also a Frisbee guy??

Excuse me??.. What did you say?? Oh ..Ok.. I thought it was a selfie.. Didn't realize it was a GIF

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Imagine thinking saying multiple people would commit to the UConn program—without naming who or giving any dates—at exactly the time of year that kids commit constitutes some sort of amazing prediction.

It's like saying January 1st that there will be snow in 2021, but not giving days or totals. You can never be wrong.

C

Chief00

Imagine thinking saying multiple people would commit to the UConn program—without naming who or giving any dates—at exactly the time of year that kids commit constitutes some sort of amazing prediction.

It's like saying January 1st that there will be snow in 2021, but not giving days or totals. You can never be wrong.
Unfortunately, you can’t get out of your confining sandbox and think like that. Thinking strategic rather than solely tactical. It’s a gift, you don’t have and probably can’t be understood by you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom