Travelers Championship Tickets

Reaction Score
Does anyone have any corporate tent tickets up for grabs this year. I'm having a hard time finding any being sold online. Not even sure if they have determined how it is going to work this year. I usually try to grab tickets in a tent with open bar and food. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Does anyone have any corporate tent tickets up for grabs this year. I'm having a hard time finding any being sold online. Not even sure if they have determined how it is going to work this year. I usually try to grab tickets in a tent with open bar and food. Thanks!
i doubt there is a Corporate Row this year

Reaction Score
You mean you can buy your way into a corporate tent? I might have to put that on my bucket list.

Reaction Score
You mean you can buy your way into a corporate tent? I might have to put that on my bucket list.
Yea. From some research I've done the last few days, it looks like the Stanley black and decker tent and the trinity health tent are the main corporate tents. Open bar and food. $150 a ticket on Ticketmaster. I feel like there are usually more, not sure this year with covid, etc..

Top Bottom