Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex) | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good player, contributor, good size. I'm sure he'll go FBS.
This begs the question of what is his goal with this transfer?
-Does a year somewhere else get him more experience and exposure that will help him make it in pro football?
-If he likes Spanos so much, and JM has experience and contacts that could help him get to the NFL, why would you leave?
-If the new recruit "forced his hand", what is the level of school to which he wants to transfer and will that school better prepare him for a pro career?
-Or, does he believe he doesn't have a pro career ahead but wants to get a Masters in some field not offered at UConn?
Wrote and posted this before I saw Exit 4's thought on it

Reaction Score
Ugh. Uguak was good rotational defensive lineman. We desperately need to have 4 d tackles that can rotate in an out to keep everyone fresh.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I hate to see him go but he's another player who graduated and is looking to go somewhere else for another year. If he has another offer, good for him. I hope it works out and he's happy. He's got a degree from UConn and that is something he should be proud of. He stayed with this program through 4 horrible years, graduated with his degree, and is now looking to play his final year out and maybe work on a grad degree? I don't know about that part. The kid has my utmost respect and I hope Uguak does well where ever he ends up next year.

Reaction Score
I hate to see him go but he's another player who graduated and is looking to go somewhere else for another year. If he has another offer, good for him. I hope it works out and he's happy. He's got a degree from UConn and that is something he should be proud of. He stayed with this program through 4 horrible years, graduated with his degree, and is now looking to play his final year out and maybe work on a grad degree? I don't know about that part. The kid has my utmost respect and I hope Uguak does well where ever he ends up next year.
He has an offer from WKU

Reaction Score
He was one of our better returning defensive players, but you know you get thrown an extra year (Covid) and maybe he just wants to take advantage of it by getting his masters at another school - sad to see it, but he earned it.

Reaction Score
It's tough for a kid like Banks. He's been at UConn for 4 years and he has 4 tackles in the 15 games he has participated in.

What's odd is he is already off the Spring roster, but Lwal Uguak is still on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom