Transfers - Outbound (8/1/22>7/31/23 cycle) | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (8/1/22>7/31/23 cycle)

Reaction Score
WR Darius Bush is entering the transfer portal:

008.png

Reaction Score
WR Darius Bush is entering the transfer portal:

View attachment 80793

It look like Darius was not in full uniform at least the last few weeks. I assume that he has been nursing some sort of injury this year although I don't recall reading anything on the boneyard about him getting hurt. I am sorry to see him go since there were very high expectations for him as a receiver and/or cornerback.

Reaction Score
It look like Darius was not in full uniform at least the last few weeks. I assume that he has been nursing some sort of injury this year although I don't recall reading anything on the boneyard about him getting hurt. I am sorry to see him go since there were very high expectations for him as a receiver and/or cornerback.
Good luck to the young man, but I'm not overly worried about this. My guess is that after two years of not having had any role at all, he probably still doesn't see one.

Reaction Score
I hope CCSU can get some of these guys coming out of the lower part of FBS. Would love to see them be good and find their way to the CAA
I was thinking this as well...That program can thrive... unfortunately, because we're both state schools in CT, we get the majority of the support... They still have a lot to offer at the FCS level... That year off hurt them a bunch too... they were ascending before that moment in time. Here's hoping there's a way to get the support they deserve as well.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is there a way to link to their recruiting post from the recruit thread if they were players that never saw PT? Some of these kids were probably ones we were excited about and then forgot about. Then when they transfer, I'm like, "who was this?" I know I would just like to have a reminder of who they were, especially if they were frosh/soph who never really saw PT

Reaction Score
Welp- here we go. Wish him the best.

Wow! Didn’t see that coming. Really disappointed. As much as I love seeing new faces coming in and making an impact like this year, I will find it tough to keep interest in the team if there is significant turnover from year to year. One thing I’ve loved about sports is seeing players grow and develop over the years, especially in college.

Reaction Score
It seems he will go to a power 5 school, while I think he is good enough to do so, he will compete against 4 and 5 star RBs. No guarantee of significant playing time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom