2020 Recruiting: - Transfer Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This guy would've fit us perfect too if we don't get Sanogo or Mac. Yikes we could use that bulk.

Yep they did. That kid is very good offensively, and he can play the 4 as well as the 5. With the kid they got last year and him in the same lineup they will be very difficult to guard. Ivanauskas is a very good shooter. Kids got all the shots. They may have lost to Colgate, but they seemed from the article to have gain a very good recruit.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I’m still a little baffled as to why so many high major programs are involved with so many mediocre mid-major transfers this year. This kid shot 36% from be field and turned the ball over 3 times per game for Hawaii. This all makes our Martin signing look that much better.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I’m still a little baffled as to why so many high major programs are involved with so many mediocre mid-major transfers this year. This kid shot 36% from be field and turned the ball over 3 times per game for Hawaii. This all makes our Martin signing look that much better.

Bad sign for kids reclassifying?

Reaction Score
Not going to read the whole thread, but news today says Vance Jackson is going to Arkansas as a grad transfer.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
The big east is stacked with these big name transfers. We’ve landed something like 7 of the top 20 transfers.

Reaction Score
The big east is stacked with these big name transfers. We’ve landed something like 7 of the top 20 transfers.
Feels good, doesn’t it? I cant imagine what Cincy fans are feeling right now. Wait a second, sure I can. I just hope we never feel that awful feeling ever again.

Reaction Score
No word on if we have put out an offer.

Courvoisier McCauley is a 6'5 205 guard from DII Lincoln Memorial University.

Averaged 21.5p, 5.4r, 2.8a, 1.3s, a 49.5 FG% and a whopping 46.2 3P% last season, averaging 3.7 makes per game.

The kid definitely fits our need for a shooter.

I don't know anything about the program or how the league translates to some D1 leagues, but it would be SWEET to root for a kid named Courvoisier.

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
No word on if we have put out an offer, but if Weingarten believes in this kid, then I trust his opinion.

Averaged 21.5p, 5.4r, 2.8a, 1.3s, a 49.5 FG% and a whopping 46.2 3P% last season, averaging 3.7 makes per game.

I don't know anything about the program or how the league translates to some D1 leagues, but it would be SWEET to root for a kid named Courvoisier.

Jake exaggerates how good every player is. Unless he thinks there's 50 5 stars in every class.

Reaction Score

Big is the priority over a shooter. I'd be surprised if we seriously pursue.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Big is the priority over a shooter. I'd be surprised if we seriously pursue.

The problem is the market doesn’t fit our needs that well.

Sure you take Sanogo but it doesn’t sound like we are the favorite. And if it’s not him we’d need a surprise reclass. The 4 is really a bigger need than the 5 right now unless DH thinks Jackson and Martin are going to be his nova-like 4s.

Reaction Score
The problem is the market doesn’t fit our needs that well.

Sure you take Sanogo but it doesn’t sound like we are the favorite. And if it’s not him we’d need a surprise reclass. The 4 is really a bigger need than the 5 right now unless DH thinks Jackson and Martin are going to be his nova-like 4s.

Agreed, although we also may see more guys put their names in the hat when the transfer rule officially passes. I think we're more likely to wait out a potential 4/5 than offer a guy like this early for our last open 'ship. If it becomes clear that we aren't going to be able to get any big, then maybe we would offer this guy, but I imagine it could be too late at that point.

Reaction Score

He should end up at ASU to replace Remy Martin

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Looks like we'll see him in conference play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom