Transfer Portal Window 2023 | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He does edits, I would think if he says "Big East transfer news" he means someone committing to a big east school.

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
I can't see Storr coming here. Pitino had talked about some players leaving the program because they didn't fit his mold and Dan likes similar guys. Great work ethic, competitive, coachable guys. The fact that Storr is transferring from a situation that just got BETTER makes me feel like he falls into the category of guys that Dan just won't go after.

Reaction Score
I can't see Storr coming here. Pitino had talked about some players leaving the program because they didn't fit his mold and Dan likes similar guys. Great work ethic, competitive, coachable guys. The fact that Storr is transferring from a situation that just got BETTER makes me feel like he falls into the category of guys that Dan just won't go after.
If you listened to Pitino's comments from his initial press conference he made it abundantly clear that he would be forcing out the majority of the roster

Reaction Score
Or maybe he doesn’t want to play for a slime-ball.

Reaction Score
If you listened to Pitino's comments from his initial press conference he made it abundantly clear that he would be forcing out the majority of the roster
Absolutely, but I don't think he would be forcing out a bonafide stud, contender for Big East FOTY, unless he didn't think he would fit with the makeup of the team he wants to construct. Obviously this is all conjecture but that's just my worry with a guy like this. Because realistically ST. Johns just became an exponentially better school just by getting rid of Anderson and hiring Pitino, and there are no other guards on the roster to compete for PT with as Posh and Curbelo are gone

caw

Reaction Score

Was probably going to get heavier minutes next year with Bynum gone. Probably looking for a starting gig?

He looked solid defensively in very limited minutes. Shot well in limited attempts. Honestly the kid looked like he should have gotten more time.

Reaction Score
I know people hate on Love but he actually gives me some Newton vibes. I think if he played in a disciplined system and bought in he could be a great efficient 13 points a game scorer.

I think he has the tools but this had has had the worst possible shot selection year after year and I worry it’s ingrained.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Storr to Storrs was my #1 wish list. Thought with Pitino heading to St. Johns didn't think he was going to enter the portal!

Reaction Score
Someone should get AJ a ticket to Houston this weekend so he can see what his future could be

We happen to have a system that is about to send a sophMoore sharpshooting SG to the NBA, with Andre Jackson returning, and a 5 star PG coming to facilitate

AJ would THRIVE in Storrs.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I would be mystified if we didn’t reach out, but this is the type of kid that ends up at the big money schools sometimes.

Reaction Score
AJ Storr immediately becomes my #1 target.

A 6'6 200 incoming freshman who was a 4-star recruit and whose best attribute is shooting, but can also score in other ways.

F yes, sign me up!
It’s destiny-his last name and a CT kid to boot, PLUS fits our major need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom