Tournament Prognosticators Participation Poll | The Boneyard

Tournament Prognosticators Participation Poll

Tournament Prognostication Paticipation?

• Total voters

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Last year some players were unhappy that only the Prognosticators that earned points can only play the Tournament addition. As the facilitator I will not vote.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
For us uninformed you may need to clearly state what it is you are asking as I have NO IDEA what this question means.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I apologize with the confusion, I'll try to clarify it.

1. "Stay the Same" means that only the people who got points in the Regular Season contest are allowed to play in the Tournament contest.

2. "Everyone allowed to Play" means that anyone that wants to participate in the Tournament addition may do so. Even if they didn't get a point during the Regular Season.

Reaction Score
Does limiting participation to only those who were lucky enough to pick up a point or 2 in the regular season strike you as being just a little cold? I got to believe there are dedicated fans of UCONN and the BY who have zero points.

Reaction Score
Stay the same. You have to earn your ticket to the Big Dance!

I would let everyone participate in the Conference Tournament games.

Reaction Score
Let everyone play. We are seeing plenty of changes in this the season of the virus. Players are being given an extra year of eligibility, high schoolers are coming out early to play, etc. Our prognosticating abilities may have been thrown off by the virus so we deserve a break.

Reaction Score
I know the more people you let in makes you work harder to review more predictions. So if you don't mind as others have said with the COVID restrictions on our lives it is a nice diversion for most. It's your time so I will leave it up to you.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I would suggest everyone. If not you guys are gonna screw up the mojo again like you did with Arkansas.
If that is what you suggest then please vote that way so it is recorded.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Currently 19 people have cast votes for who should be eligible for the Tournament portion of the Prognosticators Predictions. They have so far voted 11 to 8 to let everyone participate in the Tournament. I will accept votes up to Monday's game against Marquette and post the results with the Game 22 winners.

Reaction Score
How about this, all the others (including me) can have another poll/prediction?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom