Men - Tour of the Baseball Facilities -DSARM | The Boneyard

Men Tour of the Baseball Facilities -DSARM

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Here is something I stumbled upon on You Tube regarding our baseball facilities and a tour with Kolby Pasacarelli and Drew Kron.

Reaction Score
Nice tour of UConn baseball facilities. Mention of a game vs Vanderbilt @ Dodger Stadium in 2024.

Just an FYI > UConn Baseball clarified today that the potential game v. Vanderbilt @ Dodger Stadium is actually in 2025 (not 2024 as mentioned in the video).

Reaction Score
Just an FYI > UConn Baseball clarified today that the potential game v. Vanderbilt @ Dodger Stadium is actually in 2025 (not 2024 as mentioned in the video).

Yes, at the very least I would expect UConn baseball would have a full weekend of games being played in the LA area that particular weekend. If it were to fall during spring break, it could be a full week of games out west for UConn baseball. We'll just have to see what happens.

Playing Vandy would be another upgrade to UConn baseball out of conference scheduling efforts. I've heard that other games are in the works against highly rated baseball teams, we'll just have to see how these potential future games end up panning out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom