Total Domination | The Boneyard

Total Domination

Reaction Score
Total domination last night. The outcome was never in doubt. Kind of reminded me of the NC game against Georgia Tech. Busted it wide open early and it was never single digits again.

Great to get such a convincing, quality win at this point in the season. Props to the staff and players, especially Tristen Newton with his second triple double of the season.

You can literally out rebounded Marquette 2 to 1. Areas for improvement include free throw shooting and limiting turnovers. Both things that are pretty easily worked on.

Reaction Score
Fun game to watch. We match up well with Marquette since they like to run up and down the floor and we’re good in transition. We’ll struggle a bit more with teams like Providence who play tough, physical defense for 40 minutes.

Marquette played 9 guys for 20 minutes each since we wiped the floor with them in the first half and they were forced to press for the entire second half. Most teams don’t have 9 guys who are good enough to play 20 minutes each. Even “40 Minutes of Hell” from Arkansas had their alpha males with Corliss Williamson and Scotty Thurman.

Reaction Score
Total domination last night. The outcome was never in doubt. Kind of reminded me of the NC game against Georgia Tech. Busted it wide open early and it was never single digits again.

Great to get such a convincing, quality win at this point in the season. Props to the staff and players, especially Tristen Newton with his second triple double of the season.

You can literally out rebounded Marquette 2 to 1. Areas for improvement include free throw shooting and limiting turnovers. Both things that are pretty easily worked on.
Final margin was 9......but I get what your saying

Reaction Score
One thing that stuck out in a good way last night was the officiating. Yes we won but I thought the game was well officiated and not providing advantage to either team. Marquette nearly suffocating us on Defense but refs swallowed whistles - let they play. Let us bump around too.

The one and only game I might say the refs very much influenced the game with what ended up being bias too - was Providence.

If they come to Hartford and lay an egg under refereeing like we had last night, I am going to say the earlier game was meaningless.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was anxiously waiting for the 12-0 Marquette run to cut it to 8 or 6. They had an 8-0 run but at that moment it only cut it from 25 to 17 and we bounced back and it never got closer until the closing moments.

Reaction Score
The score was 87 to 72. That's a final margin of 15. I have no idea where you get nine from.
He was referring to the NC game against GT. We totally dominated from opening whistle destroyed there will. They did start raining 3's but game was never in doubt. Final margin was 9.

Reaction Score
He was referring to the NC game against GT. We totally dominated from opening whistle destroyed there will. They did start raining 3's but game was never in doubt. Final margin was 9.
82-73

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It was a drubbing. We ended it like 5 minutes in. So fun to watch. I think the boys are back to having fun again, and that's great. Players are realizing their roles and we are settled in to the season. We are not as bad as that bad stretch, and the teams that beat us are not as good as the outcomes of those games may suggest. With an effort like last nights, we can beat any team in the country. I could see us running the table the rest of the regular season.

Reaction Score
The way the game is officiated has a enormous effect on this peculiar team.

Much more than others

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom