Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Marquette Tomorrow Night | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Marquette Tomorrow Night

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I would like to see Paige and Christyn have more impact on the game then they did in the last Marquette game. Paige had 13 and Christyn 6. As Geno said Christyn needs to play like she did against Nova if UConn is to win the National Championship. Marquette in the last game made sure that Paige and Christyn wouldn't dominate the game and that allowed Olivia and Aaliyah dominate. Will they play the same?

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
If any watched the Marquette/ Creighton game, Marquette extended their defense out to cut down on Creighton's 3 point looks/ shots. With that in mind:

1. Continued lock down defense. Lott has not faired well in the two previous games. That trend continues.

2. Run the offense with Paige, Nika and E dropping dimes to Williams, Olivia and Aaliyah. Marquette can't cover the 3 point line and the paint at the same time.

3. No injuries

Reaction Score
1. Christyn continuing to play as if she's on a mission. 2. Olivia continuing to take no prisoners. 3. Paige continuing to oil the machine.

Reaction Score
1. Convincing W. No celebration for Megan Duffy and Marquette like the one in March 1st.
2. No injuries
3. PB showed why she is BE POY and CW will have a better game than the March 1rst game.

Reaction Score
1. Quit hating on CW for taking shots late in the game..why shut off the machine? 2. Shoot when open..everybody..3. A gatorade bath for Geno..
There is a reason why Geno plays CW deep in games. It may be because she has a different skill set, it may be because she is the player he wants bench to play with for development, it may be because he sees the road to NC goes through her and he wants her super ready. He knows what he’s doing, he didn’t give up on Nika, he certainly pushed CW to be best she was capable of.

Reaction Score
Lock-down defense. Lots of players can score on this team.
Paige/Nika Awesome layup passes to teammates that are made baskets!
Best M by 40!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Won't be able to watch the game live, unfortunately. Prior recurring Monday night commitment...

Anyway.
Continued defensive intensity
Good hi post to low post passing
Good ball movement and making open shots

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Swerve...
I don't want to see Dee Kantner but I am guessing that she will be there for the TV time.
I believe that she was in Greenville SC on Saturday for one of the SEC Semifinal games and was in Greensboro NC on Sunday for the ACC Final. But with the mask mandate, maybe I am mistaken.

Reaction Score
Not likely that Saylor will play, but don't be afraid to shoot like you did in your first few games. Transition baskets, tough team D, and a better team shooting percentage from 3.

Reaction Score
1. Limited rotation
2. Aubrey Griffin looks gimpy
3. Offense was stagnant after the first Qtr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member