Top 25, would be top 10 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Top 25, would be top 10

Reaction Score
eyeball test, we get to round 32 right now tho.

akok & polley at full capacity? who knows

Reaction Score
eyeball test, we get to round 32

right now tho. akok & polley at full capacity?
Really depends on seeding. If we can’t get to the 6 seed then you’d be right. If we get to the 6 seed I like our chances to go further

Reaction Score
From Bouks snap....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-173317_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210110-173317_Snapchat.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 183
Reaction Score
I saw this but I can’t tell what it’s from. Looks like it’s the CBS rankings
I think it is CBS because the screenshot shows us moving from 24 to 22 and believe that's who already had us ranked

Reaction Score
This is a top 25 team for certain. Whether they make it official or not is another story. It makes no sense to me that this team is a couple points away from being top 10-15 but came up 3 points short so theyre not even top 25? Makes no sense. I dont believe for a second there are 25 nevermind 34 teams better than this team.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
It’ll be nice to be ranked but more than that if you look at the top 25 there are not too many teams that we couldn’t compete very well with

obviously nova will be a great litmus year (again nice to be in a real conference)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For anybody who doesn’t think UConn is a top 25 team, have you seen anybody else? The overall level of play, with reduced practices, minimal summer practice, no cupcake warmup games etc., is pretty terrible. Aside from Gonzaga, I haven’t seen anybody that was all that impressive.

Somebody was calling Creighton a final four team. I think UConn 2004 blows current Creighton out by 20. I’ve seen enough KU teams over the years to be confident that this is among the worst.

Our Huskies play tenacious D and rebound like a machine. We are developing a balanced scoring offense. Inside, outside, with several guys who can step up when needed. There are only a few teams that can say that.

Reaction Score
For anybody who doesn’t think UConn is a top 25 team, have you seen anybody else? The overall level of play, with reduced practices, minimal summer practice, no cupcake warmup games etc., is pretty terrible. Aside from Gonzaga, I haven’t seen anybody that was all that impressive.

Somebody was calling Creighton a final four team. I think UConn 2004 blows current Creighton out by 20. I’ve seen enough KU teams over the years to be confident that this is among the worst.

Our Huskies play tenacious D and rebound like a machine. We are developing a balanced scoring offense. Inside, outside, with several guys who can step up when needed. There are only a few teams that can say that.
It's a major advantage to Hurley not running off members of the team that we have actual seniors who buy in and have played with each other for over 3 years now and that there's real buy-in and chemistry in general.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
It'd be cool to go to sports websites and not have to click around for the BigEast schedule because they default to the top 25. I'm a simple man.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Exactly. To the people placing UConn under a microscope, have you seen T-25 ranked teams like Duke, Virginia, Minnesota, Rutgers, Texas Tech, Michigan State and West Virginia play? They aren’t very good.

Reaction Score

i watched the providence/ xavier game. i believe that we’re on par with them

Reaction Score
Some the teams in the top 25 are insane. Illini with 3 losses at 12?, WVU (14), TTech (28) at 3 losses..come on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom