**Tonight** win a dream date with ADub ..... | The Boneyard

**Tonight** win a dream date with ADub .....

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I don't ever usually do this, because I don't like you people in general , but if you would like to see UConn play St. Johns tonight sitting 7 feet from Dan Hurley (and 1-3 feet from me) you can reply to this thread or send me a PM, and I will make it happen for you/us. I may not limit it this to just one of you either. I can probably accommodate a couple/few. On me. I might be able to have a couple/few base line (UConn end) on the court seats available too.

Im fired up now. Because I love my team, and feel like I've been put in a position of being a negative nelly on here. I bleed blue and want to see us succeed and despite my misgivings about some of the issues we see (and I voice) about this team, I still show up and root like hell. If you want to do it with me tonight. Let me know. I haven't been out of the house since knee surgery on 12/6 and Covid before Xmas. Im ready to burn it down again. Let's go Huskies!!!

You want to root for this team? From some of the best seats in the house? For Free? Now's your chance.

Reaction Score
I don't ever usually do this, because I don't like you people in general , but if you would like to see UConn play St. Johns tonight sitting 7 feet from Dan Hurley (and 1-3 feet from me) you can reply to this thread or send me a PM, and I will make it happen for you/us. I may not limit it this to just one of you either. I can probably accommodate a couple/few. On me. I might be able to have a couple/few base line (UConn end) on the court seats available too.

Im fired up now. Because I love my team, and feel like I've been put in a position of being a negative nelly on here. I bleed blue and want to see us succeed and despite my misgivings about some of the issues we see (and I voice) about this team, I still show up and root like hell. If you want to do it with me tonight. Let me know. I haven't been out of the house since knee surgery on 12/6 and Covid before Xmas. Im ready to burn it down again. Let's go Huskies!!!

You want to root for this team? From some of the best seats in the house? For Free? Now's your chance.

Hit me! My sister-in-law is staying at my house and I need OUT of this hell hole

Last edited:

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

To the victor belongs the spoils

Reaction Score
2ab8bf633e1008b8f232de3904a931d2.jpg

August_West

Reaction Score
These people should process their love for you, and you should choose the best love letter. We should be able to vote on this...

Not necessary. I love myself enough for all of us :):rolleyes::oops:

I doubt I even get as many potential takers as tickets Im willing to give away. Everyone talks a big game here, but when it comes time to show up and support our guys, everyone has a reason or excuse not to.

Reaction Score

I don't ever usually do this, because I don't like you people in general ,
Well, that's really sweet, LOL, I knew you had it in you this whole time, LOL ;)

Damn, this is generous and I would have taken you up on this offer if I still lived in Storrs, but now I live in Boston. I always like going to Gampel.

I remember having season tickets in 1999 and 2000 and being 14 rows behind Jim Calhoun, the team, and the bench and I thought it was the greatest thing since pancakes and Willington Pizza.

Reaction Score
On behalf of those that can't go I'd still like to thank you Augie. Now if the game gets boring we can always fall back on playing "guess which fans around Hurley are friends and family of the program and which are the raving lunatics that I share a message board with"?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Not necessary. I love myself enough for all of us :):rolleyes::oops:

I doubt I even get as many potential takers as tickets Im willing to give away. Everyone talks a big game here, but when it comes time to show up and support our guys, everyone has a reason or excuse not to.
I live really far away.

August_West

Reaction Score
I don't ever usually do this, because I don't like you people in general ,
Well, that's really sweet, LOL, I knew you had it in you this whole time, LOL ;)

Damn, this is generous and I would have taken you up on this offer if I still lived in Storrs, but now I live in Boston. I always like going to Gampel.

I remember having season tickets in 1999 and 2000 and being 14 rows behind Jim Calhoun, the team, and the bench and I thought it was the greatest thing since pancakes and Willington Pizza.

My daughter oh so many years ago (shes about 21 now) , heard her first swear word out of Jim Calhoun's mouth. True story.

August_West

Reaction Score
Awesome!

I can't start new PMs with people for whatever reason...I probably got in trouble for being a jerk again. If you aren't able to PM me let me know.

Yup I wasnt able to send to you. LOL. Stay in this thread let me see if I still have a burner email addy I can post here.

Reaction Score

If the offer is still available I’d be game to go!

Reaction Score
I live in NC and can't make it on short notice but I will be making a point to try and get up for a game this year and will check in with you then.

Reaction Score
These people should process their love for you, and you should choose the best love letter. We should be able to vote on this...
Or at least an Arby’s gift certificate.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Now the fun begins to see whether August shows up or has to cancel last minute like with the Cesspool poker game :)
He missed a show too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom