OT: - To our friends on the Gulf | The Boneyard

OT: To our friends on the Gulf

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I hope you are in a safe place or can get to one. Laura is packing winds of 150 mph and a storm surge that could go 20-40 miles inland and is described as "unsurvivable." The other frequently used word is "catastrophic."

My son is in Houston and will get wind and some rain, but the area along the Texas-Louisiana border is in grave jeopardy.

Stay safe, everyone! Don't forget that the coronavirus hasn't gone anywhere.

Reaction Score
I hope you are in a safe place or can get to one. Laura is packing winds of 150 mph and a storm surge that could go 20-40 miles inland and is described as "unsurvivable." The other frequently used word is "catastrophic."

My son is in Houston and will get wind and some rain, but the area along the Texas-Louisiana border is in grave jeopardy.

Stay safe, everyone! Don't forget that the coronavirus hasn't gone anywhere.

My daughters in San Antonio. Hoping she doesn’t get much... but it’s scary not being with her

Reaction Score
Watching some of the results of Laura on the Weather Channel. Brings home the realization of just how much we are pawns of Mother Nature. Prayers to all involved, especially for their safety.

Reaction Score
I'm somewhat near the Gulf in Florida, but not in the path of Laura. Louisiana sure doesn't need to get hit again, nor does Texas. Hang in there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom