TJ Warren | The Boneyard

TJ Warren

Reaction Score
Bubble MVP. He's been unbelievable! Thought that first game vs. Philly was a once-in-a-lifetime performance, but he's done it basically every game since.

Reaction Score
As a Pacers fan I have been watching him all season, he's actually been pretty good. When Sabonis went down and Nate McMillan (who apparently is on the hot seat) went small with Turner, Warren, Oladipo, Brogdon, and Aaron Holiday, Warren started to dominate.

If he keeps this up they will have a fighting chance vs. Miami in the first round.

Reaction Score
Also it's nuts that Phoenix gave him away last offseason! And despite that, the Suns are looking better than they have in years in the bubble.

Reaction Score
I feel like I remember a friend at NC State who's really knowledgeable about the bball program telling me Warren being really soft-spoken and having trouble adjusting. Think Royce white minus the crippling anxiety. Seems like he's just finally getting comfortable. I like to think the president (brogdon) has been a great help for him

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Also it's nuts that Phoenix gave him away last offseason! And despite that, the Suns are looking better than they have in years in the bubble.

Saw a great tweet referencing how in the bubble, PHX and TJW are both incredible out of nowhere, but together they were garbage. Very odd...they traded him for “cash.”

Reaction Score
Really enjoying the bubble, right now it's Giannis and company vs. Luka and Porzingis.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Jimmy Butler you done messed up. Sincerely TJ:mad:

Reaction Score
As a Pacers fan I have been watching him all season, he's actually been pretty good. When Sabonis went down and Nate McMillan (who apparently is on the hot seat) went small with Turner, Warren, Oladipo, Brogdon, and Aaron Holiday, Warren started to dominate.

If he keeps this up they will have a fighting chance vs. Miami in the first round.
Can’t believe the Bucks let Brogdon go & signed Middleton at a higher price- I believe a mistake that will haunt them for years to come.

Reaction Score
Can’t believe the Bucks let Brogdon go & signed Middleton at a higher price- I believe a mistake that will haunt them for years to come.

Bucks got the Pacers 2020 1st rounder out of the deal too. It will be a pick in the early 20's.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The bucks are the best team in the league(statistically) and Middleton is a beast. As great as Brogdon is, they made the right choice.

Reaction Score
The bucks are the best team in the league(statistically) and Middleton is a beast. As great as Brogdon is, they made the right choice.
Yeah, I was skeptical about moving on from Brogdon but it’s definitely worked out well for the Bucks. George Hill is shooting the lights out too, taking up a lot of the Brogdon role. I think he has the best percentage from 3 in the whole league.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69