Titus & Tate Talking Top 5 and UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Titus & Tate Talking Top 5 and UConn

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I think the case could be made for either Purdue or UConn as #1 at this moment in time.
But if Houston beat both Bama and Virginia, then their #1 ranking is certainly justified, no matter the margin of victory.

I think Bama could beat Houston. And the Virginia game will be a coin flip, probably a final score of 48-46.

Reaction Score
I am super impressed albeit a bit skeptical about Purdue. Edey is uniquely dominant but they are asking a ton out of their true freshman backcourt, neither of whom was very highly ranked. I imagine they hit a wall at some point and God forbid Edey gets into foul trouble because this is a borderline team without him.
Both Purdue guards are Indiana kids - Braden Smith was Mr Basketball 2022. Fletcher Loyer can shoot lights out
I think it's pretty difficult for 2 -18 year old freshman to start in Big Ten and beat Gonzaga and Duke back to back

Reaction Score
Both Purdue guards are Indiana kids - Braden Smith was Mr Basketball 2022. Fletcher Loyer can shoot lights out
I think it's pretty difficult for 2 -18 year old freshman to start in Big Ten and beat Gonzaga and Duke back to back
Curious as to why you post here?

Reaction Score
Why not? I for one welcome other teams’ fans here, nice to talk to others.
I'm curious what brought him here. All his posts are about Purdue, Indiana, and the Big 10. It's a UConn basketball message board.

Reaction Score
I'm curious what brought him here. All his posts are about Purdue, Indiana, and the Big 10. It's a UConn basketball message board.
A lot of us go to other boards, to look and im sure some comment. Don’t think it’s that uncommon

Reaction Score
I live in CT and many family members went to Uconn- I enjoy following UConn sports and attend a number of games. I am an IU alum and have kids at Purdue
Thank you. Purdue and IU are both great schools.

Reaction Score

I appreciate that he seems like a solid guy just wanting to talk hoops. Compare that to someone like me who is only interested in going to other boards like Cuse to see them pissed about how good we are and how pathetic they are.

Reaction Score

It’s just a lot to ask. I am sure our rookies will hit a wall too but they are more ancillary figures.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom