Tinted Windows | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tinted Windows

Reaction Score
I thought it was illegal to have dark tint on the front windshield and windows. It seems as though half the cars I see have a dark tint where you cannot see the occupants of car.

I'm thinking of getting a light tint for the sun. Has anyone recently done a tint job. Is this something you can do on your own?

Reaction Score
We install automotive tint in Florida and there are strict laws concerning tinted windshields. Absolutely need a valid medical exception form to do it abd it’s the lightest shade 50% only, getting caught without means a ticket, impounding and towing your car and possible storage fees and removing the tint, we stopped offering the option, and Florida has way more lenient laws compared to Connecticut regarding tint. Advice, if a shop offers to do it fir cash no receipt they have no liability and it’s all on you, if you get a receipt the shop will be held responsible for most costs and invariably any accidents that the tint may contribute to in the event of an accident at night, hope that helps.
Where in FL?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom