Tiff outscores Candace and Nneka combined | The Boneyard

Tiff outscores Candace and Nneka combined

Reaction Score
Tip is in her prime! Angel isn't there so she definitely must up her game every night

Actually, Angel was there, but as a spectator. Maybe seeing the possibilities of the team will encourage her to end her sabbatical early.

Reaction Score
The Dream beat the defending champs. Tiff had 24 points and 6 boards. She is now averaging 20.8 ppg, which is 6th highest in the W at the moment. I believe that she leads the league with 9 FTAs per game.

Los Angeles vs. Atlanta - Game Recap - May 27, 2017 - ESPN
Nice!!! Happy see her playing so well. Geno always thought she was way better than HoopGurlz did, I think HG ranked her 11 amongst high school seniors. Parade I think was more in Geno's camp on Tiffany's potential.

Reaction Score
Tiffany is having a terrific player and glad she's getting recognized now that Angels taking the year off. Hope she makes the All-Stars this year.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
She looked great last night. I heard an interview from Candace Parker earlier this year and she said Tiffany Hayes is the most underrated player in the league or something to that effect. She has been the best Huskie in the league so far this year IMO. Not sure what lightbulb went off for her in the pro game, but she is a much much better player than I thought she'd be.

On a different note, LA just doesn't look as good or as motivated as they were last season. They win the game last night if they don't give up three breakout layups off made baskets. Just lazy effort all around. They'll pick up the effort as the season goes on, but I don't see them as a repeat caliber team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She looked great last night. I heard an interview from Candace Parker earlier this year and she said Tiffany Hayes is the most underrated player in the league or something to that effect. She has been the best Huskie in the league so far this year IMO. Not sure what lightbulb went off for her in the pro game, but she is a much much better player than I thought she'd be.

On a different note, LA just doesn't look as good or as motivated as they were last season. They win the game last night if they don't give up three breakout layups off made baskets. Just lazy effort all around. They'll pick up the effort as the season goes on, but I don't see them as a repeat caliber team.
L.A. seems to have reverted to their ways of 2015 and prior. They are #6 overall and trail Minnesota by 3 full games already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom