Tickets for the Bridgeport Regional now on sale | The Boneyard

Tickets for the Bridgeport Regional now on sale

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Shoot, do yo need a code for the presale?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Code is WBA22. Just got mine right behind the home bench
I went to the site, but it only shows the Sections, not Rows or Seat numbers. Did you choose the exact seats you wanted?

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Thanks for the code - I just picked up row D behind the bench!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Thanks for the code - I just picked up row D behind the bench!
All I see are the sections, not rows or seat numbers

Drumguy

Reaction Score
I went to the site, but it only shows the Sections, not Rows or Seat numbers. Did you choose the exact seats you wanted?
you can pick specific seats, click on the section!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Bingo!

I`ll be there.

UConn, now do your part!

I was there in 2017, loads of fun. Oregon with Frosh Sabrina Ionescu was a 10 seed but they beat number 2 seed Duke and made it to the Regionals. They then beat Maryland on the first day, a Saturday I think. UConn beat UCLA and then beat Oregon in the Regional Final 90-52.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Wow, a lot of people are assuming that UConn will be a top team and be assigned to Bridgeport. Hope it works out. I would hate to think if you were assigned to a regional further West or South. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I clicked on the section several times; nothing came up!
Click on the + to enlarge the map, then individual seats come up. You've entered the promo code, right? Won't come up without that.

Reaction Score
I clicked on the section several times; nothing came up!
You can put in the promo code under filters. There is an icon which looks like a seat. Click on that and then click the section you want. Keep trying - we want to see you there !

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wow, a lot of people are assuming that UConn will be a top team and be assigned to Bridgeport. Hope it works out. I would hate to think if you were assigned to a regional further West or South. :rolleyes:
C'mon hoopsfan. Don't be a "Killjoy". Don't pee in their Kool-Aid. The season hasn't even started yet. I wish I could attend those games. I'd buy my tickets right now too. That's going to be a very special weekend for all those that attend. To those of you lucky enough to attend, enjoy every second of it!!! :) Hey Bantamlaker.........I'd like to see me there.

Reaction Score
Site is crashing. Can’t get on
I can't get on either, it has made me reset my password 4 times and then tells me I need a different email address and of course you can't get through to ticketmaster, I have given up

Reaction Score
Once on Ticketmaster, how did you get to the tickets ? Could not find. Thanks

Reaction Score
Bingo!

I`ll be there.

UConn, now do your part!

I was there in 2017, loads of fun. Oregon with Frosh Sabrina Ionescu was a 10 seed but they beat number 2 seed Duke and made it to the Regionals. They then beat Maryland on the first day, a Saturday I think. UConn beat UCLA and then beat Oregon in the Regional Final 90-52.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I can't get on either, it has made me reset my password 4 times and then tells me I need a different email address and of course you can't get through to ticketmaster, I have given up
See if someone you know can buy them for you, then reimburse them. Don’t give up so easily.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Tix purchased and in the Apple Wallet ready to go.
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE AVAILABILITY AND THE CODE.
Wish I had visited BY earlier today. I like aisle seats, so we're center court row Q

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
By my count there were 16 future WNBA players at the Bridgeport Regional in 2017:

UConn: Dangerfield, Nurse, Williams, Collier, Chong, Samuelson. (Stevens doesn`t count, was on the team but not eligible.)

Maryland: Kaila Charles, Destiny Slocum, Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, Brionna Jones.

UCLA: Jordin Canada, Monique Billings, Kennedy Burke.

Oregon: Sabrina Ionescu, Ruthy Hebard, Maite Cazorla.

Possible I missed one or two. Still, 16 is quite a lot!

Reaction Score
just got mine but what a pain in the ass . center court 12th row for about 150 for 2 tickets for 2 people! see ya in bridgeport in March!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom