This thread is hilarious | The Boneyard

This thread is hilarious

Reaction Score
I check in on their board every once in a while, usually for laughs and they never disappoint. There is real estate in heads and then there is the penthouse UConn will forever occupy in the head of that fanbase...

Hurley is a joke. | Syracusefan.com

Reaction Score
The fact that they say our recruiting has stagnated is absolutely the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard. Per Composite:

2 full recruiting seasons before

Polley 168
Jump unranked juco
Whaley- unranked
Carlton 178

Emitt Matthews 177
James Akinjo 90
Kisunas 209

Hurley:
Bouk 66
Akok 92
Gaff 105
Springs 161

Jackson 50
Sanogo 78
Javonte Brown Ferguson 171

Diggins 53

Rj cole
Martin

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
When Hawkins officially commits, can someone screen shot the Akok, Andre, Rahsool, and Hawkins graphics and remind them who's in the better position?

And it says a lot that as bad as we've been, their priority recruits have been picking us. They better hope Hurley fails...

Although credit to some of them, only a few seem to be totally unreasonable. We got some credit in that thread.

Reaction Score
A couple a posters have so accepted mediocrity, they said they are happy they won 1 title and the rest is just extra. So why care or watch? That is actually sad. Hell, I hate Duke, but damned if i don't want to pass them in championships won. Not the good people from Cuse. One is more than enough.

One guy is both a Cuse fan and Red Sox fan, how much more of a sports lowlife can one person be? Probably a Cowboys fan as well

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know Syracuse is in another country, but WOW. That is some serious rationalizing going on over there. And denial. Is the air really that thin up there?? Or is it the inbreeding that causes such stupidity??

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
I create accounts to troll on their board quite often but they usually ban me immediately. At least The Yard allows fans of other schools to chime in.

Reaction Score
I go there for the laughs, also. I see Dior eliminated all Syracuse references that were on his Twitter and IG accounts. I will be ringside for the meltdown if he actually decommits.

I know many of their posters realize that the 'Cuse program has been steadily declining for several years, if only at a glacial pace, but others either ignore it or refuse to believe. The move to the ACC got them the football money, but that's all they got from it. The only rivals they play seem to be other NY schools; after 6 seasons they have no real ACC rivals. They still consider us a rival as we recruit many of the same players, but the time and attention their posters give to us, Georgetown and Rutgers is surprising.

Reaction Score
Cuse needs to be in the BE....

Has not and probably will not find a real rival in the ACC....certainly not what could develop in the Big East.

They have put more folks in the seats during the last three Duke games then with anyone they played in the Big East....but Duke doesn't consider them a rival.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I go there for the laughs, also. I see Dior eliminated all Syracuse references that were on his Twitter and IG accounts. I will be ringside for the meltdown if he actually decommits.

I know many of their posters realize that the 'Cuse program has been steadily declining for several years, if only at a glacial pace, but others either ignore it or refuse to believe. The move to the ACC got them the football money, but that's all they got from it. The only rivals they play seem to be other NY schools; after 6 seasons they have no real ACC rivals. They still consider us a rival as we recruit many of the same players, but the time and attention their posters give to us, Georgetown and Rutgers is surprising.

I think Johnson screams G League, so I will have a great laugh if he ends up never making it to Cuse.

As for the schools who won the ACC lottery lording their football money over us, I really don’t get it. I ask my Pitt friends all the time what tangible value that money has brought to their fan experience. Even the schools with P5 paychecks are running into money problems and cutting programs, so at the end of the day what is the real value of financial “security” to the fans? If being a punching bag for Duke and pretending as if the Tobacco Road mafia cares about you is worth it, then bully for you. UConn and Nova will be perennially driving the Big East while Cuse and all the other ACC lottery winners languish in the middle/bottom of a league that doesn’t care about them beyond being resume builders. Enjoy.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Deep down they know the deal, they know where the trend line is heading. That it won’t get better for them until they they replace their elderly coach that they’re stuck with until his son graduates.

Also the Andre Jackson conspiracy theory that he was afraid of the competition at Syracuse is laugh out loud funny.

Reaction Score
Deep down they know the deal, they know where the trend line is heading. That it won’t get better for them until they they replace their elderly coach that they’re stuck with until his son graduates.

Also the Andre Jackson conspiracy theory that he was afraid of the competition at Syracuse is laugh out loud funny.
And to no one‘s surprise, their board has decided the guy they got after they missed on Jackson is actually the much better player haha. The Syracuse Alternate Reality Bubble (S.A.R.B.) is the best.

Reaction Score
I like the one grasping at straws and saying they could have a good rivalry with Virginia too
Cuse is an afterthought in the ACC. We've got VT for all our rivalries and are creating a more competitive one with tobacco road... understanding that VT is the only one thats really a true rivalry

Reaction Score
And to no one‘s surprise, their board has decided the guy they got after they missed on Jackson is actually the much better player haha. The Syracuse Alternate Reality Bubble (S.A.R.B.) is the best.
To be fair I really like kadary Richmond and think he'll be a solid do everything role player ala Chris Clarke at Virginia tech

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom