This team is loaded | The Boneyard

This team is loaded

Reaction Score
This is the most together team we have seen at UConn in a very long time. I love seeing Akok block a shot, run down the floor and can be seen celebrating as Andre slams it down. This team is family, and not in cliche way teams always talk about being a family. This is a cohesive unit and they are fun to watch.

Reaction Score
This is the most together team we have seen at UConn in a very long time. I love seeing Akok block a shot, run down the floor and can be seen celebrating as Andre slams it down. This team is family, and not in cliche way teams always talk about being a family. This is a cohesive unit and they are fun to watch.
Yes maybe since 10'-11'

Reaction Score
All im going to say is ya better beat us now because we are going to be a problem later. This team is extremely talented but that talent is not playing at the level its capable of. As ive said and ill say again this team is going to be a much better team by Feb than we are now. We`ll see the room for growth when we have our struggles when competition gets tougher but they work through the struggles and on the other side will be a nightmare for the rest of the country. This team will be scary. I predicted at least 25 wins and theyre making me look good.

Reaction Score
I’ve been trying to tell people that for months and the doubters kept not believing me. This team is unbelievable and I’m about to put down my next paycheck on our futures to win the title. We are so damn good
my two main concerns preventing me from doing the same:
1. Where does reliable offense come from if Sanogo gets into foul trouble?
2. Can Cole create offense for himself & others when matched up against a more athletic/high major defense?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We have waves of players with skills to tire other teams out. Let's see how it translates to good opponents.

Along with defensive adjustments, those constant fresh legs wore down Kante big time in the second half.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
my two main concerns preventing me from doing the same:
1. Where does reliable offense come from if Sanogo gets into foul trouble?
2. Can Cole create offense for himself & others when matched up against a more athletic/high major defense?
I think having Hawkins in the mix is going to go a long way towards answering those questions.

Reaction Score
We are good. While we will get better as the year goes on, we are about to find out next week just how good we are right now. I want to see how we play when facing adversity against a good opponent. I want to see how we react when we fall behind and need offense. Auburn game should ge a great test. Can't wait(Bart Scott voice).

Reaction Score
Hurley was successful at every level. He knew with the pedigree and resources at UConn, he could recruit elite athletes to bring us all the way back. It was the perfect hire and this is just the beginning of great things to come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom