The Wrench gets an exhibit 10 contract with the Hornets | The Boneyard

The Wrench gets an exhibit 10 contract with the Hornets

Reaction Score
I thought he had a shot at being drafted in 2nd round. Still might make it

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Basically a 50k bonus to sign with g league, but also convertible into 2 way of they don't use them elsewhere.
Thanks, I figured there had to be some cash. That would be awesome if he could find a way to stick.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
it's uncanny how many UConn guys go to charlotte. okafor, kemba, lamb, bouk, whaley...does MJ have a thing for UConn?
Yep. Stopping Duke from winning NCs.

Reaction Score
Mitch Kupchak and MJ have done incredibly well as of late. due to the fact that Charlotte is not a destination city for basketball Free Agents, they’ve had to reach on large contracts for fringe all stars in the past, such as Nic Batum and an aging gordon Hayward. This cripples the program long term if it doesn’t immediately pay dividends.

They need to keep LaMelo Ball long term, and Steve Clifford is a coach that past players absolutely loved. I’m excited for Bouks chances to thrive, but I’m still skeptical it happens at more than 20 minutes a game this season. I think if Charlotte hits well in the next 2 drafts (they absolutely dominated getting duren and Williams IMO), that should hopefully turn the tide of Charlotte’s potential similar to the way Denver rebuilt.

Above all else, IW gets to work with Donyell Marshall. This is the perfect fit in my eyes for so many reasons….

Reaction Score
It feels weird to see Donyell Marshall call someone "young fellow" when he still seems like one to me. Time flies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom