The two worst times of the year to be a WBB fan ... | The Boneyard

The two worst times of the year to be a WBB fan ...

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
are right after the final four (at least for UConn fans for others it may begin earlier) when there is this void of nothing. And this time right now. The anticipation is ramping up. Teams are practicing but the games are still a month away and the early signing period is a month away. I want some action! I want some movement! I want something to happen, but I have to wait, wait, wait.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
are right after the final four (at least for UConn fans for others it may begin earlier) when there is this void of nothing. And this time right now. The anticipation is ramping up. Teams are practicing but the games are still a month away and the early signing period is a month away. I want some action! I want some movement! I want something to happen, but I have to wait, wait, wait.
"Tout vient a qui sait attendre" my friend. I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I am waiting nervously until some "bigs" announce that they are coming to UConn but only are coming if the future Big East games are broadcast on SNY. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Starting this Sunday morning and going till next Wed 10-16 you have an opportunity to watch (or so I assume) Bueckers and Collier play together in 3X3 BB in Qatar. They won't likely play together again till the 2024 Olympic preparations. Bueckers, a rising HS senior on a team with 2 pros and Hebard (sorry UO fans) is going to show everyone how advanced she is.

It's sure a lot better than speculating about 14 year-olds' college prospects

Reaction Score
In past years, the upcoming weeks were typically filled with anxiety, stress, and speculation on the BY as we wait for targets to announce their decisions, but 2020 was fortunate to the BY!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom