The Top 3 Things You Want to See on Saturday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Top 3 Things You Want to See on Saturday

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One thing I definitely want to see is the lineup for the National Anthem! Is Paige taller than Christyn? Is Liv taller than Piath? The BY needs more height information!

Reaction Score
1). Who becomes the lead dawg. That alpha.
2). How deep we go into the bench.
3). The level of defensive intensity.

Reaction Score
Most of the things listed above seem pretty normal and "NICE"
But for me, I don't want NICE, because too nice has been the label assigned to the teams which fell short of our ultimate goal the past 4 years.. So I want to see Total Dominance!!!

I want every shot attempted by our opponent blocked!
I want Everyone from our team to shoot 100%
I want our team to get Every Rebound and loose ball
I want to hold the opposing team scoreless for the entire game
I want us to have no turnovers
YES, I want us to be bad for the game, AGAIN...

:cool::(;):):p

1607598659120.png

Reaction Score
It is great to see UCONN play, but I'm not sure we will learn very much because the team UCONN is playing is not very good. To bad the games against Miss. St and Louisville were cancelled. We would have learned a lot more about our team.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I want to see how effective Aaliyah Edwards is in the low post. Is she able to grab offensive rebounds and then put them up for easy layups? IF Aaliyah is able to play a role similar to Morgan Tuck then the path to the Final Four is made easier.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Based on some of the preseason discussion

1) Paige (and I think with Evina not at 100%, she will start) . A player that rarely misses an open player motivates her teammates to get open.
2) Liv. According to Geno, she (above all others it sounds like) has really mastered the offense schemes. Nothing makes a player more confident than knowing the system at a deep level Her passing and reads out of the post sounds like we have a worthy successor to Stephanie Dolson
3) Aubrey. Have not heard much which I suppose concerns me. I hope she looks comfortable in the offense and is a viable threat on that end

Reaction Score
The FoxSports app lists live games a day at a time. On the 12th, there's no mention of a UConn game on the FoxSports schedule. I'll check again on game day to see if anything shows up, but I'm beginning to doubt it. SNY is showing the contest with its pre-game starting at 12:30, UMass game at 1PM.
The prevailing theory that FoxSports is carrying all of the Husky games televised on SNY will be demonstrated one way or another.
We hope your right. After waiting so long and then being deprived of watching the opener it would be disheartening. Florida resident here.

Reaction Score
I'm looking for good team defense, good ball movement, and taking good shots. The rest will take care of itself.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
First I hope you folks are wrong about FoxSports not covering the game. Sorta like to see it in the same week it's played. I like Bob Joyce but don't want to be hunkered down next to my crystal set!

My wishes:

Paige at PG. Evina is better off as a SG and it is less taxing to bring her back.

Edwards to confound her doubters with great footwork and a fine offensive display.

Nika to play some without aggravating the foot. She'll sit if there is real risk of that.

Yeah, four: Autumn hits 2 3s.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
My wishes:
1. They play the game!
2. Good/ aggressive team defense and rebounding
3. The frosh play some significant minutes

Reaction Score
1 - ONO going off
2 - Nica playing a decent amount
3 - Aubrey hitting a few 3 pointers.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
How to watch game from a computer in Florida - Not listed on NBCSN
If you are in FL and expecting to watch it on a computer, you need to use the Fox Sports app. NBCSN can only be used by subscribers to SNY. The link to the Fox Sports streaming website is in this thread somewhere or in one that I believe was posted yesterday. If I run into it again, I will add it here.

Found it:
"The stream outside of SNY's primary four-state market (CT, NY, NJ, PA) will be available at no additional cost to authenticated subscribers who have FOX as part of their television package. Users will need to sign in with their TV provider credentials at https://www.foxsports.com/ or in the FOX Sports app."

Reaction Score
We hope your right. After waiting so long and then being deprived of watching the opener it would be disheartening. Florida resident here.
If you select see full schedule there is a calendar function. There are several games listed for Sat the 12th Bit No UConn.

Reaction Score
Boy, I just want to see a game with the UCONN ladies in it. And I want to feel giddy inside and surprised when I see both some expected things - and unexpected things - happen. :D:D

Reaction Score
I posted a comment on the SNY Facebook page but I seriously doubt that it will be replied to. I asked when the game is going to be added to the Saturday schedule.

I've already set it to DVR. Def on the Saturday schedule.

S.R.K.

CtRomad
Reaction Score
1) Watch all the players get to play at least some minutes
2) all players play to the best of their ability
3) All players walk (no limping) off the court,smiling from a good win.
all this on SNY - of course

Reaction Score
I’d love to see a win and to see the girls having a great time doing what they love.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
1) A full court press
2) Ridiculous ball movement and passing on offense
3) Evina LOOKING HEALTHY and the frosh playing like it's their 15th game
There I fixed it for you... :rolleyes:

All else is SPOT on!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Facing Shea’s husband who agreed to a game on short notice?

I’ll just be happy to see them play, hopefully on the app in real time.
Jeez, I would hate to see what @cbraarj did or does to his kids or mother in a pickup game in the driveway...yikes...:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom