The team thanks UConn Nation | The Boneyard

The team thanks UConn Nation

Reaction Score
This may be one of my all time favorite UCONN teams.
They handled this insane season with grit, resilience, and grace.
And brought UConn nation much joy in the process.
Thank you, and best if everything to Dorka and Lou!

Reaction Score
Some of the “fans” of this program could take a lesson from these players on how to handle loss and disappointment with class and dignity with the emphasis on some.
I Agree 100%!!!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I'm sure they've been educated by CD in regard to media relations skills, however not hearing anything about fouls, etc, and giving Ohio State credit for playing a tough aggressive game was nice to hear. No blame, just the reality of the situation.

Reaction Score
I certainly appreciated their efforts this year. My heart goes out to them as I am sure they are gutted by the way the season ended.

Reaction Score
It should be, Uconn nation thanks this team for everything they brought night after night, by far one of my favorite Uconn teams. Good luck to both Lou and Dorka you will both be missed. I will be rooting for you at the next level. Thank you also to the entire coaching staff if it wasn't for them we would not have had these wonderful young women. Next year can't come soon enough. Time for them all to relax and enjoy their summer. See you next fall. Go UCONN!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom