The Sandman on Netflix | The Boneyard

The Sandman on Netflix

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Oh wow. I hope they don’t screw this up. This is absolutely legendary and brilliant content. Have read all the graphic novels. May need to do so again. There are even companion books that attempt to explain all the depth Gaiman captured.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
This is very good so far. They changed some things, but it works. The casting of Morpheus is outstanding, near perfect. Biggest change so far is John Constantine -> Joanna Constantine, I was highly skeptical that would work. But the actress seems to get the key elements of a critical character.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Wife knew episode 5 would be miserable and unpleasant. It was.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Is that the diner episode?
Yes. She remembered it from the book/comic. I'm re-reading it but hadn't gotten that far. Even in the comic it's just unpleasant.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Yes. She remembered it from the book/comic. I'm re-reading it but hadn't gotten that far. Even in the comic it's just unpleasant.

'That's the one that seemed like a twilight zone episode to me. Or maybe the family guy episode with the magical gold turd.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
'That's the one that seemed like a twilight zone episode to me. Or maybe the family guy episode with the magical gold turd.
In the entire series (and I don't know if the show will scratch the surface of that) it's one of the comics we like least. Not critical to the story and needlessly gross. Not typical Neil Gaiman really, not his best.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom