The Real Oscars Slap | The Boneyard

The Real Oscars Slap

Reaction Score
Dune wins like every award. Denis Villeneuve doesn’t even get nominated for best director. You have to be kidding me.

Reaction Score
I didn't pay attention until today because I don't catch flicks until a couple years later, but I did see that comments were turned off on a couple of threads. I'm not saying anything negative, just that it was so bizarre, if not staged. Actors are actors, take them as you will, but Smith has always been fun to watch. I didn't think the joke was offensive at all. First, skin is in. Second, Jada looks hot with no hair. Third, GI Jane is about powerful women. Fourth, Jada is a celebrity in her own right and accepts all the glory that comes with it. Fifth, if Will were smart, he'd shave his head too. I give Chris Rock all the credit in the world.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Dune wins like every award. Denis Villeneuve doesn’t even get nominated for best director. You have to be kidding me.
Bah. Didn't win any acting awards. Wasn't even nominated for any. It won every technical award, as it should have. Best director was Branagh. Campion winning is criminal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom