OT: - The Purvis Rack Attack 3/1/15 | The Boneyard

OT: The Purvis Rack Attack 3/1/15

Reaction Score
1) Larry Brown did such an amazing job with those SMU teams except for the whole cheating/academic disaster thing.
2) That UConn team was a returning, healthy Deandre Daniels from anther Sweet 16

Reaction Score
1) Larry Brown did such an amazing job with those SMU teams except for the whole cheating/academic disaster thing.
2) That UConn team was a returning, healthy Deandre Daniels from anther Sweet 16

Boat
Purvis
Hamilton
Daniels
Brimah

Yes sweet 16 would be my starting point. Missed opportunity.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Needless to say Purvis goes off. I forget how poised D. Hamilton was at times. He played like a sneaky killer in this game.

That inept style and flow of offense certainly was on display and in my opinion really began to reflect shades of program digression. KO or player execution tried to give it away towards the end. Good inbound misdirection scheme w/ 29sec though, Samuel's inbounds under or looped above the basket eventually leading to Boat possession and him sealing the deal.

Big program miss in not developing Facey, he seemed to possess decent skill, good touch and good athleticism. He seemed to be the most sure rebounder of all the big men, in limited minutes.

Reaction Score
Needless to say Purvis goes off. I forget how poised D. Hamilton was at times. He played like a sneaky killer in this game.

That inept style and flow of offense certainly was on display and in my opinion really began to reflect shades of program digression. KO or player execution tried to give it away towards the end. Good inbound misdirection scheme w/ 29sec though, Samuel's inbounds under or looped above the basket eventually leading to Boat possession and him sealing the deal.

Big program miss in not developing Facey, he seemed to possess decent skill, good touch and good athleticism. He seemed to be the most sure rebounder of all the big men, in limited minutes.

In a better offensive system DHam would've been a brilliant college player. He and Jalen both suffered from horrible ineffieciency because of that offense. I don't think he ever would make a splash in the league just because of his size/athleticism. But he had an insane offensive IQ.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
In a better offensive system DHam would've been a brilliant college player. He and Jalen both suffered from horrible ineffieciency because of that offense. I don't think he ever would make a splash in the league just because of his size/athleticism. But he had an insane offensive IQ.

his size he’s 6 7 what does that even mean? He didn’t make it in the league because he can’t shoot.

Reaction Score
his size he’s 6 7 what does that even mean? He didn’t make it in the league because he can’t shoot.

You do realize size is more than height? Years after leaving UConn he's still only 195 at 6'7.

You're right he can't shoot though. I think he's done okay in his garbage NBA minutes, and for 1 season in the G league, but then kind of fell off the map. Gotta wonder what two years with real coaches to help improve his shooting would've done.

If he was more athletic and stronger he still would've made it. And if he could shoot, he would've made it at his size. His brilliant passing never really made up for those defeciencies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
You do realize size is more than height? Years after leaving UConn he's still only 195 at 6'7.

You're right he can't shoot though. I think he's done okay in his garbage NBA minutes, and for 1 season in the G league, but then kind of fell off the map. Gotta wonder what two years with real coaches to help improve his shooting would've done.

If he was more athletic and stronger he still would've made it. And if he could shoot, he would've made it at his size. His brilliant passing never really made up for those defeciencies.

his size has very little to do with why he didn’t make it is my point.There’s a lot of very slender lanky wings in the nba the common trait they have is they can all shoot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom