The One Constant In An Ever Changing Universe... | The Boneyard

The One Constant In An Ever Changing Universe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
UConn Womens Basketball Excellence...Wow! Just Wow! :D

images

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
"WOW" is the word. The game was sublime.** And can we ever say enough about Kelly Faris? What an incredible person and basketball player. I'm proud to say that I saw (on TV), with very minimal exception, every game she played at the college level. I think if I were drafting for a WNBA team, she'd be very high on my list (maybe even higher than a certain point guard who gets a lot of media attention).

**I often joke with my wife during a game that I won't be happy until UConn is 20 or 30 points ahead (especially in games against the top competitors). Last night I said 30. And wouldn't you know it--a 33 point win!! National Champions! How sweet it is!

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I think if I were drafting for a WNBA team, she'd be very high on my list (maybe even higher than a certain point guard who gets a lot of media attention).
From a purely bball POV, yes.

But Skylar is an excellent player and will be a marketing bonanza with her beauty and the social media buzz surrounding her. A team needing to put fannies in the seats and improve their team will be getting just the right player.

Alternatively, a team that wants to win a championship will do themselves a huge favor by adding Ms. Faris to the mix.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think Chiney's NPOY next year just got a lot more shakey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom