The NL West...wow | The Boneyard

The NL West...wow

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The San Francisco Giants are an incredible 106-54. They have not clinched their division yet. The Dodgers (just lost Kershaw) are just two games back. Remember those vaunted Padres? 4 games under .500.

Can you name a starting pitcher on the Giants? Didn't think so...

Kevin Gausman
Anthony Desclafani
Logan Webb
Alex Wood
Johnny Cueto

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The San Francisco Giants are an incredible 106-54. They have not clinched their division yet. The Dodgers (just lost Kershaw) are just two games back. Remember those vaunted Padres? 4 games under .500.

Can you name a starting pitcher on the Giants? Didn't think so...

Kevin Gausman
Anthony Desclafani
Logan Webb
Alex Wood
Johnny Cueto

I really would like to see MLB and every pro sport seed based on record, not winning the division. Dodgers should be the #2 seed. Shouldn’t have to play the Giants. I hate when that happens in the NFL as well.

Crazy AL wild card race with four teams having a shot on the final day. Yankees scratched out a 1-0 win. Red Sox were down 1-5, came back to win 7-5 and will host the Yankees on Tuesday.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Here we go!!

NLDS

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I really would like to see MLB and every pro sport seed based on record, not winning the division. Dodgers should be the #2 seed. Shouldn’t have to play the Giants. I hate when that happens in the NFL as well.

Crazy AL wild card race with four teams having a shot on the final day. Yankees scratched out a 1-0 win. Red Sox were down 1-5, came back to win 7-5 and will host the Yankees on Tuesday.
no. and we're not handing out participation trophies, either.
this is such a 'now' idea, in the century where everything that works well must be immediately fixed. i really like that old way, where two piles of teams, separated by league names, scratched and clawed for 154 games, and then the regular season champs - the pennant!- played each other in just one 7 game series.
brutal. cool. winner? the. best. team.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
no. and we're not handing out participation trophies, either.
this is such a 'now' idea, in the century where everything that works well must be immediately fixed. i really like that old way, where two piles of teams, separated by league names, scratched and clawed for 154 games, and then the regular season champs - the pennant!- played each other in just one 7 game series.
brutal. cool. winner? the. best. team.

You misunderstand my point. That would be fine too. I despise the fact that a team as crappy as 88 win Atlanta isn't in the wild card, and a 106 win Dodgers team is. On top of that, they don't get the #2 seed and now the two best teams in the NL play each other. The Dodgers should be hosting the Brewers. This is unfair to SF too, they should be playing the worst team.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
You misunderstand my point. That would be fine too. I despise the fact that a team as crappy as 88 win Atlanta isn't in the wild card, and a 106 win Dodgers team is. On top of that, they don't get the #2 seed and now the two best teams in the NL play each other. The Dodgers should be hosting the Brewers. This is unfair to SF too, they should be playing the worst team.
sorry friend, buuuuttttttttt
05f7d3e87b8ce754d1996f32cd470dab.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom