The last time we scored 90... | The Boneyard

The last time we scored 90...

Reaction Score
It's night and day.

It's not impressive to beat these teams like this. This is what we should be doing.

But it still feels really, really good.
Last year's non-conference, just for posterity...
Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 8.35.03 PM.png

Reaction Score
Arkansas through Syracuse is probably the worst 2-2 stretch any basketball team has ever had.
P
Forgot how badly Arkansas embarassed us AT HOME. Dark days
i think that game was in Oregon in a consolation game in the Nike tourney.
It was a day game ,I think Sunday noon , after we played our hearts out in a late Saturday night loss against a 30 win MSU team. A game we lost Gilbert our emotional leader for the year
Athough it was a bad loss coming out flat in that situation is not entirely unexpected.
We simply had no one to replace Gilbert. Sparse talent and no intensity are a fatal combination. Anderson was a decent reserve but he was asked to do things beyond his skill level.i think him trying to shoulder to much caused his prolonged mid season shooting slump. I really felt bad for him.

Reaction Score
It's night and day.

It's not impressive to beat these teams like this. This is what we should be doing.

But it still feels really, really good.
To do what we should be doing..... it almost feels familiar.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
February 8, 2017 vs. USF (97-51): 44 games ago.

The last time we scored 80+ in back to back games against D1 competition in regulation?

December 20, 2015 vs. UMass Lowell (88-79)
December 23, 2015 vs. CCSU (99-52)

Just food for thought...
The food taste great. I am going for seconds. Do you realize this team is averaging 80 points a game? We are tied for 1st in the AAC. Okay, I know let's not get ahead of ourselves. Joking here. I recall during the JC era how we used to slaughter cupcakes. During those games I felt bad. Do we need to really hammer a team? Well after the last couple of years I am enjoying the massacre's. We need to take of business. This team is night and day. Very impressive. The Cuse game will tell what this team is all about. All five starter back for Jim B. This will be interesting. Starting to get real excited here.

Reaction Score
Yes, that was awful, dan.

Oof, that Arkansas game.
And Bill Walton just went on and on and on about everything else because well, there sure wasn’t anything interesting happening during that game...

He sure knows a lot of stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom