The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Oliva What a terrific game for her with energy anticipation and leadership

A bunch of kids couldve been BadAss Caroline Piath Christyn NIka with her speed and agression. Live changed the game. Tuff Call.
UConn really looking like a very good UConn team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not an awards guy but will share my observation that Ono played with her feet protecting the rim and blocked shots getting big, not swatting. Kudos, that’s a key to allowing aggressive play up high and on the wings, just outstanding D!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
While I’m giving shout outs, I want to give one to Christyn who was everywhere on the court today. Good to see this version of Christyn back again, hope she stays around :cool:
She did have some nice passes to Carolyn on the break. Usually, she is on the receiving end of those from Paige.

Reaction Score
Liv always looks great against bad teams. I hope she can play the big girls on Oregon as well as she played against the South Carolina bigs. If she does I think we win. So I will give her the Bad ass today. She is a very good defender top5 in the country.

Reaction Score
Liv always looks great against bad teams. I hope she can play the big girls on Oregon as well as she played against the South Carolina bigs. If she does I think we win. So I will give her the Bad ass today. She is a very good defender top5 in the country.
Liv definitely doesn't always look great vs bad teams.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Liv with her all around game, she reminded me of Big Stef with this performance. I hope she builds off of this game on Monday. Honorable mention to Nika, Caroline Ducharme, CW, and Piath for their contributions.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Apparently Caroline had an off day with 20 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 4 steels. She needs to pick it up. Perhaps it's her age, she's getting old at 23 according to Coach during his post game interview.

Reaction Score
Olivia was the paragon of badass today. She made the opponent scared to take the ball inside.
Biggie, I disagree. If Xavier was scared, that didn't prevent them from trying to score over Liv. Time after time they tried to score in the low post over Liv, only to have it blocked. The fans around me were anticipating a double/double in points and blocks (came real close). When Nika blocks a shot maybe the light bulb needs to click on that you need more openings for shots.

I do agree with you the Liv was the KBA. Everyone else was a very close second. I'm going to go out a limb and predict that that Caroline kid is going to be pretty good.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I was being hyperbolic. ;)

Meg at one point was saying that after five blocks, Xavier would be scared to take it inside. But they don't have an outside game to speak of, so had no choice but to head into the paint again and again. UConn wound up with 15 blocks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom