The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Clearly Paige... I'd not give anyone honorable mention except possibly Dorka, who had 10 boards in 15 minutes.

Aaliyah played a pretty solid game but turned it over five times.

Christyn? How does she play 36 minutes and have just three rebounds and one assist? I know, I know, she's a scorer, but I've given up on her looking for the open teammate once she has the ball in her hands.

Reaction Score
The fact that it is Paige does not bode well for the future unless the UConn science department is into cloning.

Reaction Score
No attack @Bills Fan but I have to disagree. I think her focus is on what it should be every minute of the game as it should be. She is one of the most important cogs in the machine and gets it. Geno with the backing of CD is not going to let ANY player have their own individual stats come before the goals of the team.
CW has a game face attitude and it serves the team well, along with the ability to drive to the hoop from the left or the right. She got a lot done tonight early in place of the big's not going to the hoop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I disagree. You are certainly entitled to you opinion and so am I. My opinion is that your post is harsh. Might be a little Jealous of Paige? Wow, I don't know how you can hang that on someone. Squeaks is generally up beat and strikes me as an all-round nice person.

Reaction Score
Paige
She want to deliver more assists this year. But in reality she has to be more aggressive than the last year as the team is not in good condition.

Reaction Score
Paige for going to the floor by the SH bench with a blood-soaked cotton tube in her nose in the last couple of minutes. She also threw a TD pass to CW that looked like Tom Brady. She is leading by example this year. Geno is also giving her a couple of minutes rest near the end of quarters to keep her fresh. She was totally out of gas in the 4th against SC.

Reaction Score
Paige for going to the floor by the SH bench with a blood-soaked cotton tube in her nose in the last couple of minutes. She also threw a TD pass to CW that looked like Tom Brady. She is leading by example this year. Geno is also giving her a couple of minutes rest near the end of quarters to keep her fresh. She was totally out of gas in the 4th against SC.
That pass was amazing. Yes, Brady to Gronk.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom