The Judge Speaks: Do with him what you will. | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks: Do with him what you will.

Reaction Score
Iowa, FSU, Baylor, Illini

After being hung, for the purposes of the Mojo, this simp had the nerve to pick FSU in the East Region Final Four.

Don't blame me here, folks. I sentenced him, he whined like a bitch, changed his signature unwillingly then openly picked us to lose.

I'm all for some good ol' fashioned Boneyard vigilante justice. He's open game for the masses. Do with him what you will for he does not respect the Mojo.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He thinks he's clever. Someone should tell him.

Reaction Score
I'm going to be honest, we have far more egregious violations than any of this ish.

You just personally don't like this guy. Fine, whatever.

But this board is a tire fire of mojo violations, and he's at the bottom of the totem pole right now.

Reaction Score
I'm going to be honest, we have far more egregious violations than any of this ish.

But this board is a tire fire of mojo violations, and he's at the bottom of the totem pole right now.
"Fine, whatever"? I don't see a TB12 profile pic for you. Et tu, tzzandrew?

He's a newbie. He doesn't get it and he's pissing on the Mojo shoe tops. DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WILL.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

He's a newbie. He doesn't get it and he's pissing on the Mojo shoe tops. DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WILL.
No one even has an idea who the people are that you hanged. Who knows who to post a TB pic at or call a gasbag. They are all faceless dreck.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The hangee is assbanging the mojo and you are good with it? Maybe that's what's leading to some of the breaking down of discipline?

Reaction Score

You targeted people you didn't like rather than people violating the mojo.

My profile pic is an attempt to propitiate the mojo. It's a representation of the one good mojo thing we've had happen here since 2014.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You picked people you didn't like to target rather than people violating the mojo.
The question is moot. The time for dissent has passed. Get behind or get out of the way.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
@Deepster You have the authority to do something about the dumb B10 threads. In the name of mojo, please fix it!

Reaction Score
@Deepster You have the authority to do something about the dumb B10 threads. In the name of mojo, please fix it!

If you buried the hangees and flooded that Big 10 thread with Tampa Tommy pics like you were told we wouldn't be in this position.

Reaction Score
brady.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom