The irony of all ironies. | The Boneyard

The irony of all ironies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If he adopts the George Constanza opposite theory, he could be quite successful.

George Costanza Thumbs Up GIF

Reaction Score
Not aging well.

"Nine national championships were won during his tenure – five in women’s basketball, three in men’s basketball and one in men’s soccer".
Takes credit for championships won while he was an assistant to Perkins. I guess I'll claim credit too, because it was my donations that put the capital campaign over the top allowing Gampel to be built and thus enhancing the basketball program's image with recruits.

"The UConn football program was the first university to transition from Division IAA to participation in a Bowl Championship Series game when they accepted an invitation to play Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl."
But, he showed the University President she wasn't going to push him around and get away with it by quickly making an atrocious hire that set back donor relations and decimated the program as payback for her efforts to force him out.

"In UConn’s first eight years of being a BCS member the football team played in five bowl games and won two Big East Football Championships."
The audacity and gall shown in his highlighting football program successes as key elements of his resume are breathtaking.................almost Neville Chamberlain level.

Reaction Score
His athletic administration career went so downhill that he is now a professor at SCSU. If any of his students tell him he sucked while at UConn, he might fail them. Those eyebrows scream delusions of self grandeur.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom