The Game Is On The Schedule | The Boneyard

The Game Is On The Schedule

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Fox has been selling misinformation for ever. Go to Fox.com, hit Sports and the Game is in the top row. Foxsports.com (yeah, different) does not have the game in its schedule. Of course, you can always go to the game schedule in the Huskies official site 2020-21 Women's Basketball Schedule - University of Connecticut Athletics and hit Watch at the St. John's game in the schedule, but that will not work until precisely 4:30 ...you do have an atomic clock I hope.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
Fox has been selling misinformation for ever. Go to Fox.com, hit Sports and the Game is in the top row. Foxsports.com (yeah, different) does not have the game in its schedule. Of course, you can always go to the game schedule in the Huskies official site 2020-21 Women's Basketball Schedule - University of Connecticut Athletics and hit Watch at the St. John's game in the schedule, but that will not work until precisely 4:30 ...you do have an atomic clock I hope.
The game has been listed on Fox.com all day. 6:30.....??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I know @#1florida. But since the beginning of time media and UConn pushed out conflicting information about sites.

Reaction Score
It is not always easy to find the game on Fox apps. They do not all provide the same information. I’m in central Florida and have had good luck finding the games including tonight’s on the FoxNow app.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom