The ESPN Bottom 10 - Offers a Glimmer of Hope. What Say You | The Boneyard

The ESPN Bottom 10 - Offers a Glimmer of Hope. What Say You

Reaction Score
We've been subjected to Ryan McGee's Bottom 10 for what seems like forever. The ridicule monikers he's hung on us are endless - some funny, some not so funny. What gives me hope is the number of Bottom 10 feeders that are on the schedule in the next few weeks. UMESS looks more and more like a win as the UMESS handle is truly fitting. What is heartening is that Baller State (great name) is at #8. Scanning through the Waiting List to enter the prestigious Bottom 10 are FRES-NO-STATE, BC Headache Powders and FI (Not A) U. All games on the calendar in the next month and a half. It does set up some Pillow Fight of the Week games, but potential wins. I'm a little more optimistic today, even though it was based on reading McGee's weekly column.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We find out once and for all if coaching actually matters. Program running matters, but can you actually coach your way to wins agaisnt teams of similarly bad talent.

Reaction Score
I believe we’ve made the top 2 on the Bottom 10 multiple times. 6th almost feels like a W in my opinion
Although last week we were #8, so it's trending in the wrong direction.

Reaction Score
It's laughable that FIU is on the waiting list after their 73-0 loss to Western Kentucky. They are absolutely atrocious and needed overtime to sneak past Bryant who's only victory was by two against the former D2 program at LIU.... but it's also never pretended to be well researched.

Reaction Score
If we had our week 0 roster, I would feel confident we would win 2-4 more games this season. The way our team has been absolutely decimated by injuries, losing out would not surprise me and I would not blame the coaching staff if that happened.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom