The DARKHORSE GEM Recruiting 2017 | The Boneyard

The DARKHORSE GEM Recruiting 2017

Reaction Score
Check the first clip. That's at the Devaney center last year. The kid sold it out. Over 13000 people came to watch this kid and his team play. Mike Gessell, who was a four year PG at Iowa, on ESPN's top 100 for his class and now plays professionally overseas, couldn't even do that. This kid is majorly slept on.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Really nice crowd for hs game. Kid can elevate and knows how to play horse.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Check the first clip. That's at the Devaney center last year. The kid sold it out. Over 13000 people came to watch this kid and his team play. Mike Gessell, who was a four year PG at Iowa, on ESPN's top 100 for his class and now plays professionally overseas, couldn't even do that. This kid is majorly slept on.
Are you his agent? Are you a UConn fan?

Reaction Score
It's a psycho move but I can't help but respect that you created another account for this.
Not Striper, saw his old thread and saw it got hate. I'm from the area and have seen some decent players in our area, this kid is miles above all of them.

Reaction Score
Scrolled down to comment that I almost lost my s___ at "Davefan123".
I was hoping that would get some laughs. But in all seriousness this kid is going bigtime. Too bad Uconn recruiting is .

Reaction Score
jesus, that dunk clip that ends with the ginuwine song is demented.
He does it on a regular basis. He can shoot too, 6'7 and knows how to use his length. The kids a raw talent obviously but everything is there.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Nah, this kid can stroke it.
Can he rebound? Does he block shots? Does he have a back to the basket game? Can he rebound? Does he know how to play the pick and roll? Can he screen? Can he rebound? Can he pass out of double teams? Can he rebound? Does he see the floor well to create plays? Can he rebound? Does he have a good base? What school would you like him to end up at? Can he rebound? And if so can he rebound on the offensive end?

Reaction Score
I know I'm missing a joke here, can someone please point me in the right direction? The search didn't pull up much

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I know I'm missing a joke here, can someone please point me in the right direction? The search didn't pull up much

Dave Wingett is basically better than everyone who's ever suited up in a UConn jersey.

Reaction Score
He played for the Billups Elite team last summer and was the lea
Can he rebound? Does he block shots? Does he have a back to the basket game? Can he rebound? Does he know how to play the pick and roll? Can he screen? Can he rebound? Can he pass out of double teams? Can he rebound? Does he see the floor well to create plays? Can he rebound? Does he have a good base? What school would you like him to end up at? Can he rebound? And if so can he rebound on the offensive end?
Like it says at the beginning of the thread he averages over 10 rebounds and 6 assist a game. I wish I could explain to you his potential but it's hard to do without seeing him play in person. He's had multiple games where he's pulled down 20+ boards. He's double teamed every time he gets the ball so passing out of that comes naturally. I would like him to end up somewhere out of this s__t state and program at Nebraska. Creighton wouldn't be horrible but I'm telling you his potential is much greater than that.

Reaction Score
Like I said he is majorly slept on. Probably a lot to do with the area he's in as well as the fact nobody really tries to market this kid to scouts, which is a shame.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Not even close. But he has potential to be a great big conference Division 1 player.
Well we have a poster named @Chief00. He lost his bunky but he still has connections to KO. I've marked him to come to this thread. If anyone can get KO's attention it's him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom