The Big12 Conundrum, Presented by Bowlsby | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Big12 Conundrum, Presented by Bowlsby

Reaction Score
Does anyone ever suggest adding UConn?
Gotta win football games. Most college football fans across the country think that we don’t care about football. Returning to the Big East cemented that. If we start winning, that combined with our basketball programs will put us right back in the conversation. For now, people think we left the conversation by choice and aren’t even interested in playing big time football.

Reaction Score
Does anyone ever suggest adding UConn?
Conference realignment is about football. Right now, Uconn is an afterthought based on recent performance.

The only way to solve this is to win football games and get fans back at the Rent. People will pay attention once we have more respectable football program. In the short term, we just have to win games. If Iowa State can do it, why not Uconn?

Reaction Score
if A LOT of people really cared about them wouldnt the AAC have added army sometime in the last 7 years? that always seemed like low hanging fruit they didnt even bother reaching for.
USMA: No interest in conferences post-CUSA.

Reaction Score
Here's my guess as to what happens to the Big 12 teams:
B1G: Kansas, Missouri (from SEC)
SEC: West Virginia
P12: ISU, TT, OSU, KSU
American: Baylor, TCU

Reaction Score
And I doubt Mizzou would leave the SEC which is now the most powerful conference in the nation.
I doubt any of that happens.

I don't believe any remaining Big 12 school will receive a power conference invitation. And once they've all done their due diligence and accepted their fate, I suspect they'll add two to four schools.

Reaction Score
Here's my guess as to what happens to the Big 12 teams:
B1G: Kansas, Missouri (from SEC)
SEC: West Virginia
P12: ISU, TT, OSU, KSU
American: Baylor, TCU
My guess is None of these things are gonna happen besides Baylor and tcu to the aac

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I doubt any of that happens.

I don't believe any remaining Big 12 school will receive a power conference invitation. And once they've all done their due diligence and accepted their fate, I suspect they'll add two to four schools.
But not until after the OU in Texas exit fee money is gone.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom