The Azzi Fudd Show | The Boneyard

The Azzi Fudd Show

Reaction Score
Before I get dragged through the yard by my braids again, I am so sad and praying for a healthy recovery for Paige. This young lady is so positive and with every injury lemon she's been given, she's made lemonade. She's cheered her teammates on like it's her successes. But with injury comes opportunities, we saw that last season with Ducharme, Westbrook and Williams. The only silver lining to this injury is that UConn has an Azzi Fudd.

She's going to attract all the attention now and that's going to open up Ducharme, Muhl, and Lopez-Senechal in the backcourt. She will be smart enough to pass if double teamed and pop in shots when she has to. And if you foul her, that's worse than a layup. No one can fill the void of Bueckers, but Azzi is the only returning starter in the backcourt and proven performer. We are going to see this year why she was ranked #1 since she decided to pick up a basketball.

Reaction Score
Before I get dragged through the yard by my braids again, I am so sad and praying for a healthy recovery for Paige. This young lady is so positive and with every injury lemon she's been given, she's made lemonade. She's cheered her teammates on like it's her successes. But with injury comes opportunities, we saw that last season with Ducharme, Westbrook and Williams. The only silver lining to this injury is that UConn has an Azzi Fudd.

She's going to attract all the attention now and that's going to open up Ducharme, Muhl, and Lopez-Senechal in the backcourt. She will be smart enough to pass if double teamed and pop in shots when she has to. And if you foul her, that's worse than a layup. No one can fill the void of Bueckers, but Azzi is the only returning starter in the backcourt and proven performer. We are going to see this year why she was ranked #1 since she decided to pick up a basketball.
I’m just praying that Paige has a successful surgery tomorrow. I will be also be rooting for my team’s success in the classroom, and on the basketball court. Not having Paige on the court during games will be difficult, but she’ll be on the sidelines cheering them on. Best wishes to all!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom