The American Digital Network for WBB | The Boneyard

The American Digital Network for WBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Some of you probably know this already, but I accidentally found the American Digital Network on the conference website. I clicked on video and then wbb, and found that they actually had scheduled 38 conference WBB games that can be watched on line. None of them are UConn, but we enjoyed watching USF vs Cincy last night (USF won). When you stream it thru your tv the movements can be a little jerky, but overall it worked well. Debbie Antonelli and Bob Picozzi were the on air folks, and as always did a good job.

One of those strange but true statistics on the conference web site is....UConn is SECOND in the conference standings because Louisville has one won more conference game than we have, USF is in third. (This will give you even more fuel for strength of conference debates.)

Bob and Debbie had a lengthy discussion of what the two UConn/Louisville games mean for the regular conference title. As in - if we split the games, we share. (Not that I think it will happen, but heaven forfend...) Personally, it would be annoying to split the conference title with the Ville, but I think the team will put paid to that (as long as we have no more injuries...mojo, mojo...)

Web site is actually pretty good...theamerican.org

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I don't know if any other conferences are doing anything like the ADN, but it seems like a really smart thing for a new conference to do -- perhaps raises my expectations for the AAC. Maybe I'll even have a few games on my second screen while doing Quicken or emails.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I don't know if any other conferences are doing anything like the ADN, but it seems like a really smart thing for a new conference to do -- perhaps raises my expectations for the AAC. Maybe I'll even have a few games on my second screen while doing Quicken or emails.

The Big Ten does this. And I believe that the University of Texas does something similar. So does Notre Dame, in football, on a network called NBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom