The 2018 CT All-State Football Teams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The 2018 CT All-State Football Teams

Reaction Score
This is so pathetic. So when your teams lose they are down. Got it.

A Pequot title was won against a CCC team. And again, with your increasingly apparent lack of basic understanding, Pequot teams are smaller than most CCC teams. Do you understand why they have classifications in the ciac you high school guru? LOL

Nice how you now run to the CCC for relief after I destroyed your NVL argument
Deal with it, you look like a fool arguing against the results
I don't even know what you're talking about. This is the Walter camp all state team. It doesn't take classifications or school size into account. You're thinking of the coaches all state teams you idiot

Reaction Score
You can't even keep up. You are clueless. You could take an all-star team from the pequot and they wouldn't beat Greenwich. So if every kid on Greenwich is better than every kid in the pequot, then why are pequot kids on the all state team? The kids wouldn't start on St Joe's, Greenwich, New Canaan, Shelton, etc. If they wouldn't start for one of those teams then how can they make the all state team?

I already shot this down previously, he who can't keep up but calls his mentor clueless.
Go back and review. I know you are shellshocked but give it a try.

Reaction Score
I don't even know what you're talking about. This is the Walter camp all state team. It doesn't take classifications or school size into account. You're thinking of the coaches all state teams you idiot

I responded to your post and you don't know what I am talking about?

That makes perfect sense, because when you post you don't know what you are talking about!

You're embarrassing yourself continually, just stop. You tried everything to change your argument and you lost every one. Your're frustrated, name calling, just admit defeat and move on.

Reaction Score
I responded to your post and you don't know what I am talking about?

That makes perfect sense, because when you post you don't know what you are talking about!

You're embarrassing yourself continually, just stop. You tried everything to change your argument and you lost every one. Your're frustrated, name calling, just admit defeat and move on.
What argument? You keep changing what you're talking about. Are you trying to tell me that any of those kids would have started on Greenwich, New Canaan, Shelton, Staples, Darien, Newtown, New Britain, or any of the other dozen teams that are better than anything the pequot has ever produced? Because they wouldn't. And that's why they shouldn't be on the All-State team. Some of those kids wouldn't even start on lesser teams like Brookfield, Ridgefield or Wilton.

Reaction Score
What argument? You keep changing what you're talking about. Are you trying to tell me that any of those kids would have started on Greenwich, New Canaan, Shelton, Staples, Darien, Newtown, New Britain, or any of the other dozen teams that are better than anything the pequot has ever produced? Because they wouldn't. And that's why they shouldn't be on the All-State team. Some of those kids wouldn't even start on lesser teams like Brookfield, Ridgefield or Wilton.

I guess your last gasp is straight out trolling. I'll give you credit for your bag of tricks

I assume a certain level of intelligence and maturity when I engage on a message board, that's on me

I'm sorry to have misjudged you

Merry Christmas

Reaction Score
I guess your last gasp is straight out trolling. I'll give you credit for your bag of tricks

I assume a certain level of intelligence and maturity when I engage on a message board, that's on me

I'm sorry to have misjudged you

Merry Christmas
i still don't know what point you're trying to make. you've jumped all over the place and the more I try to follow you, the less sense it makes. how do put your shoes on in the morning if you think I'm the idiot in this situation?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
King Conn - have no idea who you are going back and forth with because I obviously have the dolt on ignore.
Just looking at your retort, "And Lol at calling towns scrapping together enough kids to have a football team schools of choice! Are you for real?" , has me laughing and wondering what's wrong with this person's rational thinking.
Good Luck!!!

Reaction Score
King Conn - have no idea who you are going back and forth with because I obviously have the dolt on ignore.
Just looking at your retort, "And Lol at calling towns scrapping together enough kids to have a football team schools of choice! Are you for real?" , has me laughing and wondering what's wrong with this person's rational thinking.
Good Luck!!!

I can say you definitely had the guy pegged.
Good call on your part on the ignore

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Kids from the Pequot can play. In fact, UConn knows this. The Valley Regional QB whose team took down Ansonia wound up playing for the Huskies. So yeah I'd say he could have started for a team in the FCIAC/NVL/SWC or the CCC.

Chris Jean-Pierre - Football - University of Connecticut Athletics

He was brought in as a walk-on by a HC with a historically spotty eye for talent (and that’s putting it politely). When said coach (who left with a career record of 11-26) got fired, he left, and hasn’t surfaced at any level of collegiate football.

Reaction Score
He was brought in as a walk-on by a HC with a historically spotty eye for talent (and that’s putting it politely). When said coach (who left with a career record of 11-26) got fired, he left, and hasn’t surfaced at any level of collegiate football.
That's not true, I think he's working at Nebraska as the "go for donuts" guy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom