Texas doubling down on SEC mode | The Boneyard

Texas doubling down on SEC mode

Reaction Score
No context, no idea what was said, but a fairly strong conclusion. What a world.

I got berated by Philly family for having thugs on our MBB yelling at their (Nova) coach after a 3 - again, context is something the media, esp social media, has stripped from us all, leading us to jump to conclusions as to things we did not witness live, see or hear.

Reaction Score
No context, no idea what was said, but a fairly strong conclusion. What a world.

I got berated by Philly family for having thugs on our MBB yelling at their (Nova) coach after a 3 - again, context is something the media, esp social media, has stripped from us all, leading us to jump to conclusions as to things we did not witness live, see or hear.

You could read the coach's lips. What context would justify the coach so angrily berating the guy?

Sort of like someone blowing up at the developmentally disabled "bagger" at the super market for putting the juice bottle on top of the egg container.

The offense? The guy responsible for holding the team back, until the director says let them run out onto the field, lightly placed his hand on the coach's chest to indicate he needed to hold the team back until the signal is given.

Reaction Score
I agree, we don't know exactly what happened, but under what context would that sort of language a reaction be responsible from a coach.

Football is an emotional and violent game. One of the main life lessons in playing the game is learning how to control and channel your emotions to achieve team success. So many of these coaches fail to demonstrate this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom