Testical Festival 30 miles from my house - Good for the mojo! | The Boneyard

Testical Festival 30 miles from my house - Good for the mojo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
This has to be good for the mojo: http://www.visitvirginiacitynv.com/events/major-special-events/73.html

Virginia City goes nuts for St. Patrick's Day! Each year more than 3,000 people sack up in this historic town where more than 20 cooks compete in one of Northern Nevada's most popular tasting contests. These cooks serve up tasty testes all day long, competing for fame and glory as one of the best Rocky Mountain Oyster cooks in the West.
This is the place to be for St. Patrick's Day celebrations. We're talking a full-on Irish Testicle Festival with a Beer Garden, live Irish music, and the buzzing Virginia City atmosphere all topped off with the Leprechaun Bar Crawl.

This year, go balls to the wall and try them all! Get your tasting tickets, buy your crawl cup, dress up and explore your wild side.

At noon, catch the Virginia City St. Patrick's Day Parade down C Street, featuring the Minden Irish Dancers, our Giant Leprachaun's of Fresno and more. To enter the parade, download the form HERE.

Tickets are on sale now! Skeptical about a testical? Just try three. Want to go balls to the wall? Get a flight of 10!

Last edited:

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Dinner menu!

Rocky Mountain Oyster Frys
Rolling Rocks
Wings

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
CAHUSKY said:
This has to be good for the mojo: http://www.visitvirginiacitynv.com/events/major-special-events/73.html Virginia City goes nuts for St. Patrick's Day! Each year more than 3,000 people sack up in this historic town where more than 20 cooks compete in one of Northern Nevada's most popular tasting contests. These cooks serve up tasty testes all day long, competing for fame and glory as one of the best Rocky Mountain Oyster cooks in the West. This is the place to be for St. Patrick's Day celebrations. We're talking a full-on Irish Testicle Festival with a Beer Garden, live Irish music, and the buzzing Virginia City atmosphere all topped off with the Leprechaun Bar Crawl. This year, go balls to the wall and try them all! Get your tasting tickets, buy your crawl cup, dress up and explore your wild side. At noon, catch the Virginia City St. Patrick's Day Parade down C Street, featuring the Minden Irish Dancers, our Giant Leprachaun's of Fresno and more. To enter the parade, download the form HERE. Tickets are on sale now! Skeptical about a testical? Just try three. Want to go balls to the wall? Get a flight of 10!

Dude, when we are in the finals tomorrow against the vile. You have to go an eat some. We win the game with that kind of balls out dedication.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Dude, when we are in the finals tomorrow against the vile. You have to go an eat some. We win the game with that kind of balls out dedication.
I love UCONN and would do virtually anything in my power to help them win. However, I draw the line at eating testicles. Not even the mojo can get me to do that.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I love UCONN and would do virtually anything in my power to help them win. However, I draw the line at eating testicles. Not even the mojo can get me to do that.

They're pretty inoffensive. I've had 'em in Mexico, grilled tableside. They're all about the sauce. Texture somewhere between a scallop and sweetbread. Wouldn't go out of my way for 'em, but wouldn't turn 'em down either.

Reaction Score
Not sure about the feet in Nevada, but there's the famous Testical Festival in Montana been going on forever. Crazy party. Fried bulls nuts taste a ton better than a pig snoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom