Tennesse vs South Carolina | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Tennesse vs South Carolina

Reaction Score
You must not visit the BY a lot because the posting of songs is done in jest to lighten the mood or make hay about Tennessee finaly wining against SC. As for the drummer she is Sina Doering of Germany, she is considered to be one of the best female drummers in the world and does drum covers of rock & roll from the 60's thru 90's, She also does collaborations with other artists from around the World. She has released 3 CD projects of original music called the Chi*Might, Chi*Might II, and Chi*Might III, these are with other artists from around the Globe. You can visit her site at sina-drums on YouTube.
One of the best female drummers in the world and also plays with the band Santana. Is from right here in Bristol, Connecticut. Home also to ESPN! Her name is Cindy Blackman Santana, the wife of Carlos! Grew up a block away from my family.

Reaction Score
She's won a natty (although I am confident she would not have beaten UCONN if little Ms. Williams had not sent us packing that year). There are only 6 coaches currently coaching who can say that. She's perhaps not the best Xs and Os coach, but she coached her team to a finals win and that has to count for something!
Kevin Ollie did too and look where he is! She's a terrible Coach! Wilsons last 2 games UConn was up by 30 and she calls her first timeout with a minute thirty left in the half! Love her as a ball player but a Coach I don't think so!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Man, there are times when some Boneyard threads sound a lot like the pre-teen bitch sessions I lived through as a 12 year old. Stop with the personal insults and dopey name-calling. Just stop. It’s embarrassing as a UConn fan to see that stuff.
Lmao!

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie did too and look where he is!
That had nothing to do with actual coaching, which is the basis of the thread. Coach Ollie had RECRUITING violations while he was HC.

Reaction Score
That had nothing to do with actual coaching, which is the basis of the thread. Coach Ollie had RECRUITING violations while he was HC.
His teams were average at best. Even when they won the NC they were a 7 seed in their conference.

Reaction Score
Probably don't want to see any SEC teams. Get off to a slow start or poor shooting night and any one of Tennessee, Texas A&M, South Carolina, and Arkansas could end our time in the tourney.

I love the confidence some fans have for this UConn team. If I recall UConn beat Tenn and South Carolina. Yes, they did lose to Arkansas by 3 points away, which brings me to this point, I never hear the talk by some on this board that UConn "could of, should of, but's and if's"...only that UConn lost to Arkansas...unlike how South Carolina should of, could of, but's and if's.

Another observation, seems all other teams "improve" as season progresses, because UConn shouldn't "want to see any SEC teams" and "could end out time in the tourney"...while UConn cannot manage to improve as the season progresses. ;)

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I gotta tell ya SC lost because Davis went off. Burrell carried them in the first qtr.

100% absolutely correct Mr T....RD went into another worldly place...
And Rae, was Rae...that's my kind of player...Geno would have made her a superstar.
SC had zero answers for such a scoring outburst that Rennia posed.
Better against them then against us.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
100% absolutely correct Mr T....RD went into another worldly place...
And Rae, was Rae...that's my kind of player...Geno would have made her a superstar.
SC had zero answers for such a scoring outburst that Rennia posed.
Better against them then against us.
Reminds of someone on UConn, I believe she went off with 31 points, to include the last 13 for her team to win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom